AVS Forum banner

How about a thread for D-VHS coverart?

72K views 535 replies 63 participants last post by  SteveOwens 
#1 ·
Would anyone be interested in having a discussion on D-VHS coverart? I always make custom covers for my collection, and wanted to know if there were many others interested in this as well.

#429 ·
How about we all post our wants for covers? I have like 100 or so.

Brajesk, that is one killer Lost Highway cover. Well done.

#430 ·
OK, I just sent ID4 (a very cool alternate version), SECRETARY, The DELTA FORCE and a two taper for ONCE UPON A TIME IN AMERICA.

#432 ·
Bloody email. Let me try again.

#433 ·
Does anyone who uses JVC DVHS tapes have any of their grey plastic covers laying around they would be willing to sell? I would like my DVHS collection to match but have some HD recordings on non JVC DVHS tapes thus mismatched cases. Please help!

Thanks,

Tom

#439 ·
I have new covers on the ftp btw.

#442 ·
I deleted one of my new covers bc the transfer was bad. will try again tomorrow as I don't have the file here.

almost done with upcoming Back to the future.. found my shaun of the dead cover.

#445 ·
fixed the transfer and added shaun

#447 ·
Nathan,

Thanks for the credit on those titles. Many were made from the original dvd/poster artwork in conjunction with Brajesh's D-VHS template. Some were made using an amalgam of DVD covers posted by some very creative artists at www.generetic.net .

Thanks for hosting the site for the DVHS covers as well as those excellent tutorials.

Ray

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.