OSXBMC Questions - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 04-02-2008, 05:00 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
We may want to make a FAQ but since I got the xTV skin on, I have a few navigational problems, using the apple remote.

1.) I can not figure out how to leave a video_ts dvd to get back to the listing of movies.

2.) Same goes for MKV but if I choose 'skip' it goes back to the menu. This obviosly doens't work for video_ts files due to multiple chapters.

3.) The overall responsiveness of the remote seems sluggish and needs multiple clicks to get somewhere, is this common?

4.) Holding down the up and down arrows do not allow the cursor to 'fly' through the lists like in frontrow, am I missing something?

5.) Just a general what button does what and how to navigate would be a good idea to post.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 04-03-2008, 01:21 AM
AVS Special Member

Why not start looking for answers here:
http://xbmc.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=56
post #3 of 3 Old 04-03-2008, 10:01 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by svtdougie View Post

We may want to make a FAQ but since I got the xTV skin on, I have a few navigational problems, using the apple remote.

1.) I can not figure out how to leave a video_ts dvd to get back to the listing of movies.

2.) Same goes for MKV but if I choose 'skip' it goes back to the menu. This obviosly doens't work for video_ts files due to multiple chapters.

3.) The overall responsiveness of the remote seems sluggish and needs multiple clicks to get somewhere, is this common?

4.) Holding down the up and down arrows do not allow the cursor to 'fly' through the lists like in frontrow, am I missing something?

5.) Just a general what button does what and how to navigate would be a good idea to post.

According to the new roadmap that was published today, the remote issues should be the focus of the next revision.
Reply HTPC - Mac Chat

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page