HDPVR Support on the Mac (HDPVRCapture) - Page 4 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #91 of 1194 Old 11-13-2008, 09:43 AM
Member
 
dr01dy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 29
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
then just record the file while playing it

then it goes to your recordings

then you can play that and open editor!
dr01dy is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #92 of 1194 Old 11-13-2008, 09:55 AM
Member
 
strayduck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 17
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Interesting. Control-Clicking to open Quicktime movie did do something different -- cranked up the CPU to 80% for 4 minutes before it started playing my 416BM .ts file. Aside from that I can't see any difference -- View -> Editor is still grayed out, no export options and time shifting still freezes the frame. Will try testing with some different files....
strayduck is offline  
post #93 of 1194 Old 11-13-2008, 10:17 AM
Member
 
dr01dy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 29
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
like I said you got to record it
dr01dy is offline  
post #94 of 1194 Old 11-13-2008, 10:52 AM
Senior Member
 
Will Collier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 332
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by strayduck View Post

Interesting. Control-Clicking to open Quicktime movie did do something different -- cranked up the CPU to 80% for 4 minutes before it started playing my 416BM .ts file. Aside from that I can't see any difference -- View -> Editor is still grayed out, no export options and time shifting still freezes the frame. Will try testing with some different files....

Here's the procedure for importing into EyeTV. It's painful:

http://forums.elgato.com/viewtopic.php?p=14609#p14609
Will Collier is offline  
post #95 of 1194 Old 11-13-2008, 02:47 PM
Advanced Member
 
MichaelLAX's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 915
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdavilla View Post

I would be very interested in the command-line version. It would be interesting to see if it would work under the AppleTV

I'm an long time Apple developer who has been thinking about doing this very application myself. So other projects of mine are atv-bootloader, atvusb-creator and XBMC for Mac (XBMC developer).

stoth, if you want a good tester for this, PM or email me at davilla at xbmc dot org

I haven't had time to download and test the Mac version of Capture yet, but davilla was kind enough to forward a 2 minute test that he captured for me to play with:

1. It is a 1280x720 59.94fps capture from a HD telecast of what looks like Kirsty Alley and Mark Harmon in Summer School with two channel AAC audio, digitized at about 2150 kpbs (lower than I would normally capture with the default settings in ArcSoft Total Media Extreme)

2. I moved it over to my Windows machine and ran MP4 Converter on it and took the resulting MP4 file back to my Mac Mini, where I ran VisualHub in the MP4 Tab with both video and audio passthru.

The resulting file opens in QuickTime and plays with Perian v1.1 (although choppy, as this is my Single Core Mini and I am transcoding another project at the same time -- I would expect it would run smoothly on my other Mac Mini C2Duo, which is not available at this time).

So, the conclusion is that there must be some Mac only process that can convert these .TS files to play in QuickTime with Perian without any transcoding.

NOTE: I also ran it through VisualHub to transcode to iTunes Tab, Optimize for AppleTV 5.1 + 2.0, with Advanced Settings of 1280x720 and 2150 Kbps and the resulting file opens and plays in QuickTime, is editable by MPEG Streamclip and plays on the AppleTV and will sync with iTunes with the "fool iTunes" trick.
MichaelLAX is offline  
post #96 of 1194 Old 11-13-2008, 02:51 PM
Advanced Member
 
MichaelLAX's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 915
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by strayduck View Post

Interesting. Control-Clicking to open Quicktime movie did do something different -- cranked up the CPU to 80% for 4 minutes before it started playing my 416BM .ts file. Aside from that I can't see any difference -- View -> Editor is still grayed out, no export options and time shifting still freezes the frame. Will try testing with some different files....

How are you getting the raw .TS file to open and play directly in QuickTime?

When I control-click and Open With QuickTime, I get the message: "The movie could not be opened. The file is not a movie file."

UPDATE: OIC - the discussion is opening a raw .TS file into EyeTV.

Anyone else find a Mac ONLY alternative to my way to get these files to open and play in QuickTime (with Perian), without any transcoding?

Also, could someone upload a 2 minute sample .TS file from HDPVRCapture with 5.1/AC3 audio in my DOT MAC Public folder, in the HDPVR Samples folder, in the HDPVRCapture folder, in the AC3 folder; thanks:

http://idisk.mac.com/michaellax-Public
MichaelLAX is offline  
post #97 of 1194 Old 11-13-2008, 04:47 PM
Senior Member
 
Will Collier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 332
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelLAX View Post

UPDATE: OIC - the discussion is opening a raw .TS file into EyeTV.

Anyone else find a Mac ONLY alternative to my way to get these files to open and play in QuickTime (with Perian), without any transcoding?

This is as close as I could get. Import into EyeTV, then pull the resulting .mpg file out of the EyeTV recording package:

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showp...postcount=3046
Will Collier is offline  
post #98 of 1194 Old 11-13-2008, 05:13 PM
Member
 
dr01dy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 29
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelLAX View Post

How are you getting the raw .TS file to open and play directly in QuickTime?

When I control-click and Open With QuickTime, I get the message: "The movie could not be opened. The file is not a movie file."

UPDATE: OIC - the discussion is opening a raw .TS file into EyeTV.

Anyone else find a Mac ONLY alternative to my way to get these files to open and play in QuickTime (with Perian), without any transcoding?

Also, could someone upload a 2 minute sample .TS file from HDPVRCapture with 5.1/AC3 audio in my DOT MAC Public folder, in the HDPVR Samples folder, in the HDPVRCapture folder, in the AC3 folder; thanks:

http://idisk.mac.com/michaellax-Public


Mike,

We are talking about if you are in the EyeTV 3.0 software you can go an CTRL File Open Quicktime File...

Not directly in quicktime..

I just did this with a 1 hour NATGEO program with excellent results..

This is really a work around until Steve puts out his full version!

But its also a great way to get rid of commercials.
dr01dy is offline  
post #99 of 1194 Old 11-13-2008, 05:19 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member
 
stoth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 531
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
http://www.steventoth.net/blog/

For those of you who really want to get capturing.... The blog and v1.0.0 ordering page are up and available. I should be able to get full licensed builds out tonight to people if you're interested.

Please be patient with the ordering process (and me), it was put together fairly quickly and needs a significant level of improvement. That being said, it's good enough to satisfy v1.0 sales.

Regards to all,

- Steve
stoth is offline  
post #100 of 1194 Old 11-13-2008, 06:06 PM
Advanced Member
 
MichaelLAX's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 915
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will Collier View Post

This is as close as I could get. Import into EyeTV, then pull the resulting .mpg file out of the EyeTV recording package:

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showp...postcount=3046

As I understand EyeTV (not having any experience with it), it digitizes and/or transcodes to MPEG-2, which I see as both a useless & time consuming step unless perhaps you are burning the content to DVD, which I do not do.

The key to watching on a Mac is to get the .TS H.264 output files to play in QuickTime with no further transcoding; which I have shown can be done. We just need to find the missing link on a Mac to replicate the process done by MP4 Converter on Windows, with .TS files that contain 2 channel AAC audio.

I suspect that I can already do this with a .TS file that AC3 audio using only VisualHub, but I am waiting for a sample file to confirm this.

As far as transcoding is concerned; yes, it has it place for now for those of us using AppleTVs and/or wanting to edit the content.

Even this step will probably become obsolete as either the AppleTV gets a more powerful CPU, it is replaced by PopcornHours or the new WD Media device (which apparently will play raw .TS output from the HDPVR) or otherwise (I hear that XBMC may also play these files), and then with the release of an editing program for the output of the HDPVR.

In the meantime, I transcode and add to my library...
MichaelLAX is offline  
post #101 of 1194 Old 11-13-2008, 06:15 PM
Senior Member
 
teague's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Irvine, CA USA
Posts: 351
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by chefklc View Post

Read this thread:

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=1043012

and use the latest snapshot version of Handbrake. Works fine.

That worked great. Thanks.
teague is offline  
post #102 of 1194 Old 11-13-2008, 06:18 PM
Member
 
dr01dy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 29
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
am I the first sale !!!

Just sent in my order.. thanks for getting this done before the weekend!

My 50ft cables came in the mail today, now I can encode on my macpro
dr01dy is offline  
post #103 of 1194 Old 11-13-2008, 10:25 PM
Member
 
DVDwizard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Birchwood, MN
Posts: 56
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelLAX View Post

As I understand EyeTV (not having any experience with it), it digitizes and/or transcodes to MPEG-2

EyeTV uses the native format of the tuner or digitizer.

For the HD-PVR, EyeTV will capture, play and edit in the native H.264 format.
DVDwizard is offline  
post #104 of 1194 Old 11-13-2008, 11:06 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member
 
stoth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 531
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr01dy View Post

am I the first sale !!!

Just sent in my order.. thanks for getting this done before the weekend!

My 50ft cables came in the mail today, now I can encode on my macpro

stoth is offline  
post #105 of 1194 Old 11-13-2008, 11:12 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member
 
stoth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 531
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoth View Post

http://www.steventoth.net/blog/

For those of you who really want to get capturing.... The blog and v1.0.0 ordering page are up and available. I should be able to get full licensed builds out tonight to people if you're interested.

Please be patient with the ordering process (and me), it was put together fairly quickly and needs a significant level of improvement. That being said, it's good enough to satisfy v1.0 sales.

v1.0.0 was released fairly quickly tonight so v1.0.1 might be just around the corner!

All of your feedback is welcome.

Customer license keys have been generated and sent via email.

Will, I still need to merge the AC3 5.1 .mov container support, that's a couple of hours worth of work. It _will_ get released sometime over the weekend.

Enjoy!

- Steve
stoth is offline  
post #106 of 1194 Old 11-13-2008, 11:19 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member
 
stoth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 531
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelLAX View Post

I suspect that I can already do this with a .TS file that AC3 audio using only VisualHub, but I am waiting for a sample file to confirm this.

I've put together a collection of small samples, available for download from steventoth.net/hdpvrsamples

You should be able to find a 720p+AC3/5.1 sample to try out.

- Steve
stoth is offline  
post #107 of 1194 Old 11-14-2008, 05:43 AM
Member
 
dr01dy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 29
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
EyeTV beta with support for Hauppauge HD-PVR


eyetv just released the beta
dr01dy is offline  
post #108 of 1194 Old 11-14-2008, 08:00 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member
 
stoth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 531
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr01dy View Post

EyeTV beta with support for Hauppauge HD-PVR


eyetv just released the beta

Cool. More choice on the Mac is a good thing.
stoth is offline  
post #109 of 1194 Old 11-14-2008, 08:17 AM
Senior Member
 
Will Collier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 332
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoth View Post

Will, I still need to merge the AC3 5.1 .mov container support, that's a couple of hours worth of work. It _will_ get released sometime over the weekend.

Enjoy!

- Steve

Thanks, I'll be checking the inbox/blog.
Will Collier is offline  
post #110 of 1194 Old 11-14-2008, 08:55 AM
Member
 
dr01dy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 29
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr01dy View Post

EyeTV beta with support for Hauppauge HD-PVR


eyetv just released the beta


Just installed the beta, works like a charm I am able to watch live tv on it, record and edit and export...

I still bought Steve's app

waiting for the email with the download details...
dr01dy is offline  
post #111 of 1194 Old 11-14-2008, 09:07 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member
 
stoth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 531
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr01dy View Post

Just installed the beta, works like a charm I am able to watch live tv on it, record and edit and export...

I still bought Steve's app

waiting for the email with the download details...

Your email went out last night, with the license key and a pointer to the v1.0.0 download on steventoth.net

Update: I've just resent the email again, containing the .zip. Check your junk folder just in case.
stoth is offline  
post #112 of 1194 Old 11-14-2008, 10:05 AM
Member
 
strayduck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 17
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoth View Post

Cool. More choice on the Mac is a good thing.

Agreed and I, too, bought Steve's app (and have no regrets )

That being said I wonder how much the eyeTV release changes the game(plan), if at all. Even though I've come to expect a pretty tight experience from elgato I have to admit I'm really surprised at how well their beta works.

I've read quite a bit in forums about lag and performance issues with HD but I was able to crank up the settings to max on the 1212 and see channel changing, time shifting etc. happen as quickly as with the tiny NTSC out of the eyeTV 200. If my remote from Hauppauge actually worked I'd say it's shippable already.

Seems as though they're doing something on-the-fly as live TV and recordings are being saved in their .eyetv format. Whatever it is the picture is as clear as capturing .ts files on Windows (to my eye) and the CPU never stretches beyond 80% use (out of 400% for my system). An hour broadcast takes up about 5.7GB

Once my ZephIR arrives the "convergence theater" will be feature-complete.

The only little hole I see is that elgato could provide support within their app for channel changing using the 1212's own IR blaster.

Anyway, these developments are all very exciting and I can't wait to see what's next on all fronts.

(the enclosed image is running two live television windows; one from each encoder in the eyeTV beta. CPU usage was around 80% on a Quad 2.66 Mac Pro)
LL
strayduck is offline  
post #113 of 1194 Old 11-14-2008, 11:20 AM
Member
 
dr01dy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 29
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoth View Post

Your email went out last night, with the license key and a pointer to the v1.0.0 download on steventoth.net

Update: I've just resent the email again, containing the .zip. Check your junk folder just in case.

still didnt get it...

check your pm's, send it to my gmail account.

Jeff
dr01dy is offline  
post #114 of 1194 Old 11-14-2008, 12:38 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member
 
stoth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 531
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr01dy View Post

still didnt get it...

check your pm's, send it to my gmail account.

Jeff

I've resent to gmail.

- Steve
stoth is offline  
post #115 of 1194 Old 11-14-2008, 01:12 PM
Member
 
dr01dy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 29
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoth View Post

I've resent to gmail.

- Steve



Got it!

I will give it a shot when my wife and kids go to bed
dr01dy is offline  
post #116 of 1194 Old 11-14-2008, 03:10 PM
Advanced Member
 
MichaelLAX's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 915
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will Collier View Post

This is as close as I could get. Import into EyeTV, then pull the resulting .mpg file out of the EyeTV recording package:

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showp...postcount=3046

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVDwizard View Post

EyeTV uses the native format of the tuner or digitizer.

For the HD-PVR, EyeTV will capture, play and edit in the native H.264 format.

I don't think that was the use of EyeTV that Will was referring to; especially if he gets .mpg output...
MichaelLAX is offline  
post #117 of 1194 Old 11-14-2008, 03:15 PM
Advanced Member
 
MichaelLAX's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 915
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 20
steve:

Application Features

1. Records HD video resolutions 720p and 1080i via the rear component input into H.264.
2. Records SD video resolutions 480i/480p via the front svideo or composite inputs.
3. Records 2 channel AAC or 2 channel AC3 via the front or rear RCA jacks
4. Records Digital AC3 2.0 or 5.1 audio via the rear SPDIF connector.
5. Playback your 720p or 1080i recordings in VLC or Plex (system load will be high)
6. Encode using bitrates from 1mbps up to
7. Converts 720p recordings into .mp4 Quicktime compatible files
8. Quicktime compatible files are automatically added into your iTunes movie library.
9. Supports 700+ STB vendors and over 1000 different remote handsets via the IR Blaster.
10. Video Encoder Bitrate support from 1mbps to 15mbps, in Variable or Constant mode.

Known Issues

1. The applications are built as Universal Binaries but have NOT been tested on PPC
2. 1080i and 480i/480p resolutions are not supported by the Quicktime post processing steps.
3. A bug in VLC causes it to hang when your monitoring the recording, and the recording stops.
4. Occasionally the USB bus appears to hang when the HDPVR is powered of or disconnected, this causes the mouse or keyboard to stop responding. Going in and out of sleep mode resolves the issue.
5. The application cannot be used to upgrade HDPVR’s with older firmware.


In Application Feature #7: is this a container conversion or a transcode?
MichaelLAX is offline  
post #118 of 1194 Old 11-14-2008, 03:17 PM
Advanced Member
 
MichaelLAX's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 915
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by strayduck View Post

Agreed and I, too, bought Steve's app (and have no regrets )

That being said I wonder how much the eyeTV release changes the game(plan), if at all. Even though I've come to expect a pretty tight experience from elgato I have to admit I'm really surprised at how well their beta works.

I've read quite a bit in forums about lag and performance issues with HD but I was able to crank up the settings to max on the 1212 and see channel changing, time shifting etc. happen as quickly as with the tiny NTSC out of the eyeTV 200. If my remote from Hauppauge actually worked I'd say it's shippable already.

Seems as though they're doing something on-the-fly as live TV and recordings are being saved in their .eyetv format. Whatever it is the picture is as clear as capturing .ts files on Windows (to my eye) and the CPU never stretches beyond 80% use (out of 400% for my system). An hour broadcast takes up about 5.7GB

Once my ZephIR arrives the "convergence theater" will be feature-complete.

The only little hole I see is that elgato could provide support within their app for channel changing using the 1212's own IR blaster.

Anyway, these developments are all very exciting and I can't wait to see what's next on all fronts.

(the enclosed image is running two live television windows; one from each encoder in the eyeTV beta. CPU usage was around 80% on a Quad 2.66 Mac Pro)

Your image seems to belie DVDMaster's comment that EyeTV will capture in the native format ouputted by the HD-PVR, as it clearly identifies it as MPEG-2, which, with all due respect, is so yesterday!?!
MichaelLAX is offline  
post #119 of 1194 Old 11-14-2008, 03:21 PM
Advanced Member
 
MichaelLAX's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 915
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoth View Post

I've put together a collection of small samples, available for download from steventoth.net/hdpvrsamples

You should be able to find a 720p+AC3/5.1 sample to try out.

- Steve

Similar question:

I note your samples are first .TS and then MP4; are these the same files with a container conversion, or is there transcoding involved?

UPDATE: It also seems that although the .TS is AC3/5.1, the MP4 is AAC/2.0; which probably answers the question in favor of transcoding...
MichaelLAX is offline  
post #120 of 1194 Old 11-14-2008, 03:24 PM
Member
 
strayduck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 17
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
The screen shots shows two simultaneous live TV windows in eyeTV:

The top one is the H.264 stream from the Hauppauge HD-PVR 1212. Since taking this screen shot I found a few more controls that allow one to change the bitrate. It was running at a variable rate hovering around 8Mbps and is now set to 13.5Mbps constant.

The second (smaller) window is the MPEG-2 stream from my eyeTV 200 encoder connected via FireWire.

My Mac Pro was running both smoothly using 80% CPU
strayduck is offline  
Reply HTPC - Mac Chat

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off