... and an updated v1.0.0-b1 beta:http://www.steventoth.net/AVCNoodle/..._v1.0.0-b1.zip
This is the first public preview at a new firewire capture application I'm planning to release, currently under the working title 'AVCNoodle'.
As we speak the preview is known to work with:
* Motorola DCH-3416 (no channel changing)
* Motorola DCT-3416
* Motorola DCT-6200
* Motorola DCT-6420
* Motorola QIP-6416 DVR (Verison FIOS)
* Pace Model DC551PF (no channel changing)
* Scientific Atlanta SA4250
* Sony DHG-M55CV (no channel changing or power on support)
* Sony Television (KDS-R60XBR1), no channel changing
The basic features include:
* TitanTV/iCal integration (channel name and tvpi scheduling support).
* Basic (very basic) Applescript support.
* Manual iCal support for non-Titan environments.
* Multiple STB / Multiple simultaneous recordings.
* VLC support for monitoring the recordings
The preview is not:
* Bug free, please report new bugs here
* Complete, most of the features are basically working but need minor enhancements or bug fixes.
* Polished, parts of the UI need to change and/or disappear. I'd welcome your input - regardless of how obvious something is. Am I lacking something obvious?
* Fully functional, all recordings are currently limited to 30 seconds. This is enough to evaluate the application and test your hardware. I'd love to hear about different STB's, which ones are working, which ones don't.
The preview should give you a flavor of the overall direction. I'd welcome your comments. Either respond here or PM me if you want to discuss issues privately.