Building a new site for Mac mini HTPC - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

Old 08-06-2009, 01:37 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Since purchasing my first Mac mini over a year ago I have enjoyed this site's forums and galleries as wonderful resources to a new mini owner. Needless to say, I believe we all share a common love for the Mac mini's high-quality audio and video which ultimately leads to an extraordinary multimedia experience.

So, today I am announcing two new sites dedicated to the use of Mac mini as the central component in a Home Theater setup.

minihtpc.info
build-your-own-home-theater.com

I realize my sites are merely in their infancy but here are the goals for my sites and what I would like to contribute to the community:

1. Learn from my users regarding the creation (and ultimately optimization) of a Mac mini-based ultimate Media Center and Home Theater setup
2. Possibly share tidbits of information I have learned from my own experience in using the Mac mini
3. Offer users a downloadable book on how to integrate the Mac mini into their own custom Home Theater
4. Provide an updated newsletter with news nuggets and usage tips for users of all skill levels
5. HAVE FUN - GET INVOLVED! I need your HELP!

Thanks for checking out my sites! Please get involved - I welcome all comments and suggestions to make them superb resources for the entire Mac mini community.

Brandon R. - phishee