I guess that this is a 'hack' inquiry.
I have been using the ATVII for over a year now, mostly to watch NetFlix. However, I sometimes use it to watch YouTube and Vimeo. I also listen to some of the radio stations provided.
And lastly, I stream music form my G4, to the ATVII as it is hooked up to the stereo.
I have no use for most of the options on the ATVII, such as iTunes movies, WSJ, sports scores, and rentals. I will NEVER buy a rental through iTunes, either TV or movie.
I have several questions, and hopefully, you guys can help.
As stated at the beginning, I guess that these are 'Hack' questions.
1) How do I remove unused icons from the menu?
2) If they cannot be removed, can they be re-arranged?
3) Can a radio station manually be added? I know of several that stream, but aren't listed in the radio area.
I currently have a laptop hardwired to my TV by a VGA cable, so when needed I can surf the interwebs. But It would be easier to do so from the ATVII.
4) Is there an easy way to make the ATVII web surfable?
5) If so, how would I navigate, through the ATVII remote, or is there another way?
Thanx for anyone's help.