post #721 of 2181 Old 09-11-2004, 03:57 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:

Originally posted by dudehey

Also, kadraay - how things coming?

Which thing - iRecord or the VLC module? I haven't had any time for the VLC module so I'm going to put it and the source up on my website and hope someone can pick it up. I can almost watch high def channels now, but there is a stuttering issue that maybe someone can resolve.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #722 of 2181 Old 09-11-2004, 10:24 PM

I meant both things actually. I will be sure to check it out anyway - HD on my computer isn't a priority, or very apt to work considering the usual load. I will also be looking at the source - I won't have much time to do anything with it myself this semester but maybe over winter break. I think I speak for everyone when I say thanks for the work you've done...
post #723 of 2181 Old 09-12-2004, 09:39 PM

Hello pioneers!

First...this is an impressive, intense thread. You are all to be congratulated on your intelligence and persistence. I swear I attempted due diligence and I have read 3/4s of it. I also did a search in the thread on my box and cable company...nothing. So, I volunteer myself to be the SA8000HD/CharterCommunications pioneer and report results to this thread.

So...here goes.

I live in Pasadena, CA. The company is Charter Communications . I have been with them for 5 years. I have their top-class 3000k/sec internet access and digital cable TV with most of the premium channels. It's a good package and a good company, IMHO.

I have ordered their HDTV/DVR combo service and have an install appointment for Tuesday. They have informed me I will be receiving the following STB:

Scientific Atlanta Explorer 8000HD. This is the SA 8000HD user manual, warning it is an 800K pdf

I called two different times to get the dope on this box. They have told me the DIV port is not enabled, that while I CAN 'record' digital and HD content onto the hard drive in the box (DVR) I cannot port it out from the DVR to a DVD recorder at full quality, but that there IS a way to record at standard quality to a VCR. [gee, thanks.].

I asked about firewire. I have been assured that the firewire ports (2 on board) are enabled and that the content WILL stream out the firewire ports "but Charter does not support any issues outside the box on this port." I did not open the can of worms about protection and flags and such. They promised to bring me a firewire cable! [never mind the cable...just don't set any no-record-for-you flags, etc., in the stream, i say]

My Mac is a G4 Dual 450MHz with 768MB RAM OSX 10.3.4 build 7H63 20 Gig HD (see my P.S)

During the installation, can I link by firewire and at least tell if the stream is active, while they are still there? I would appreciate any comments from the forum about "Things I should say and do before and during the installation!"

::::: Opera :::::

P.S. I need advice on purchase of hard drives.
Just go for size/cost best deal or do I need 7200 minimum, etc.
External? Can't I buy one or two fast internal?
Firewire from cable box must go into computer firewire port, right?
post #724 of 2181 Old 09-17-2004, 03:12 PM

Got my 3250HD box today and set it up!

Got it connecting to VirtualDVHS and recording and everything.

My problem is in the playback. I have a dual 2.0 ghz G5 with 2 gigs of Ram and a new 23" HD cinema display.

When I record an HD channel VLC chokes. Sometimes it shows it for a second real garbled up, but then at least closes the file and sometimes crashes.

Now non-hd stations seem to record ok, however VLC fails in playing back the audio.

So.... HELP!

~bob

Robert
post #725 of 2181 Old 09-18-2004, 12:21 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:

Originally posted by sprynmr
Got my 3250HD box today and set it up!
Problem is in the playback. I have a dual 2.0 ghz G5 with 2 gigs of Ram and a new 23" HD cinema display.

When I record an HD channel VLC chokes. Sometimes it shows it for a second real garbled up, but then at least closes the file and sometimes crashes.

Now non-hd stations seem to record ok, however VLC fails in playing back the audio.

Hi Bob.

VLC is a really good player, and handles just about any .ts you throw at it. And you DEFINITELY have enough power to play any HD transport stream. So...

The obvious question is: do they have 5C copy protection enabled on your box? If that's the case, VLC won't play it, since the file is encrypted. I don't know how to check the 5C setup using the box iteself. However, you can use VirtualDVHS. Fire it up, select the recording, and push play (you don't even need the firewire cable plugged in for this). If you see a bunch of error messages of the "Bad Sync" or "Bad Header" variety, your stream is probably encrypted. If VirtualDVHS goes on its merry way without complaining, you're cool.

If 5C is NOT enabled, your next bet is to download "ProjectX," which is a java program (gotta google to find it, sorry). With this, you can open up a transport stream file, then in the left of the interface, you can select "to TS" for output. Clicking run will give you a brand new Transport Stream file, and this one may work with VLC.

There's a few other programs out there, but I've never seen them fix something VLC couldn't play... ProjectX is your best bet in this arena.

-Pie

"The Brothers, they think I don't know a buttload of crap about the Gospel..." -Nacho
Story Bytes - Very Short Stories
http://www.storybytes.com
post #726 of 2181 Old 09-18-2004, 12:38 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:

Originally posted by operaguy
My Mac is a G4 Dual 450MHz with 768MB RAM OSX 10.3.4 build 7H63 20 Gig HD (see my P.S)

During the installation, can I link by firewire and at least tell if the stream is active, while they are still there? I would appreciate any comments from the forum about "Things I should say and do before and during the installation!"

::::: Opera :::::

P.S. I need advice on purchase of hard drives.
Just go for size/cost best deal or do I need 7200 minimum, etc.
External? Can't I buy one or two fast internal?
Firewire from cable box must go into computer firewire port, right?

Well it's after Tuesday, so I'm too late to help with the first question. Though, I don't think there's a quick / easy way to test firewire output beside just firing up VirtualDVHS.

On your hard drive question...

I don't know how many internal drives your Mac can handle. I'd think two at least. In this case, I recommend you abandon the 20Gig and get a pair of 200GB HDs (depending on your pocketbook). You need to find out if your HDD interface is IDE, ATA or SATA before you buy (I believe ATA cannot go above 130GB... though SATA and IDE can).

The typical Mac place to buy a HDD is OWC <<a href="http://www.macsales.com" target="_blank">http://www.macsales.com>. But they are more expensive than other places like <<a href="http://www.newegg.com" target="_blank">http://www.newegg.com>... though OWC can tell you what drives your Mac can take.

You're looking at anywhere from about $100 to $150 for an internal 200GB drive... and basically all of them are 7200RPM. You do want the drive to have an 8MB buffer minimum. Oh, and the larger the drive, the faster it is (generally speaking).

If you go external, then OWC is your best bet. OTOH, you can build your own external by purchasing an enclosure and an internal drive... but you need to make sure the enclosure's drive interface matches the drive's (ATA, SATA, etc.). This will save you anywhere from $50 to $100 over a "pre-built" external, but it is a bit harder to do.

And finally... yes, you simply run a firewire cable between your Mac and the cable box to record.

-Pie

"The Brothers, they think I don't know a buttload of crap about the Gospel..." -Nacho
post #727 of 2181 Old 09-18-2004, 10:01 AM

Thanks Pie,

This is the error that I get when I hit play is this:

MPEG2Transmitter Error: Invalid TS Packet Header!

What's that mean?

Robert
post #728 of 2181 Old 09-18-2004, 10:35 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Thanks Pie,

What's that mean?

Have you tried iRecord? A link to it is within this thread. That message means that you have likely recorded a 5C encrypted stream. It won't playback on any computer. Of the digital channels, I can only record my local OTA channels via my Moto 6200 from Comcast.

Regards,
Joe

Going "over the top" with OTA, Netflix, Drobo FS and Apple TV!
post #729 of 2181 Old 09-18-2004, 11:24 AM

With these encrypted streams can they simply be recorded and then later sent back through the cablebox to play on the TV? I have no interest in watching on my computer, but I would like to be able to record & store on the computer's hard disk until I'm ready to watch on the TV.
post #730 of 2181 Old 09-18-2004, 01:12 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Originally posted by ASword
With these encrypted streams can they simply be recorded and then later sent back through the cablebox to play on the TV? I have no interest in watching on my computer, but I would like to be able to record & store on the computer's hard disk until I'm ready to watch on the TV.

So far, Firewire on cable boxes is unidirectional. Having a non-5C compliant device in the chain will hinder playback. Any computer is a non-5C compliant device.

Regards,
Joe

Going "over the top" with OTA, Netflix, Drobo FS and Apple TV!
post #731 of 2181 Old 09-22-2004, 12:28 PM

<<If anyone wants any information on how to handle HDTV or setting up just ask. I think I have this set-up pretty much down and it does not give me too many problems. No system is perfect but this is pretty close.>>

I'll take you up on your kind offer. I am using a much simpler setup---basically an Apple G4 to record and the SIR T-165 as source. My question pertains to editing----I would like to do as you have and edit out the commercials. I am very much a NON-techie so what is the simplest way of doing this? I don't believe there's any software that allows you to edit the transport stream that is recorded. Is there a way to convert to MPEG2 without having to demux and reassemble?

Thanks in advance for your help.
post #732 of 2181 Old 09-22-2004, 04:05 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:

Thanks Pie,

What's that mean?

If you get a bunch of 'em in a row, it's VERY LIKELY that 5C is enabled. Sorry.
(Ooops, jsb_hburg answered already... thanks jsb_hburg.)

Quote:

As stated, cable boxes are unidirectional. But there's another problem.

The 5C key is passed to the target device by the source after a very complex handshaking. Until someone makes a 5C DVR program for the Mac, you have two problems: (a) the decryption key isn't even on your drive because you never got it, and (b) you can't handshake with the target device because you can't "speak 5C" -- which is the same reason you never got the key!

So it's SOL all around with encrypted streams. At least for another year or two (until DVD Jon becomes HDTV Jon! ).

-Pie

post #733 of 2181 Old 09-22-2004, 04:17 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:

Originally posted by JordanB
Is there a way to convert to MPEG2 without having to demux and reassemble?

Jordan.

There are two programs that can transcode. The first is VLC. You can select "Open File" and then go to "Advanced Output." There, in the lower half of the dialog, you have the ability to select transcode options for audio/video. I have never transcoded to an MPEG2, so I don't know what will happen or how well it works.

ProjectX is your other choice. Again, I've never transcoded to mpeg2 (called "Program Streams" or "ps" in projectX AFAIK), so I'm not sure of the results. But worth a try!

Let us know how it goes, and if you are ultimately able to edit the resulting MPEG2 and go back to a transport stream!

-Pie

post #734 of 2181 Old 09-23-2004, 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Carlos_Salcedo

Performance:

Recording is almost flawless. The only faults would be due to the SA3250HD sometimes freezes and refuses to transmit a valid stream (only happens if box is not reset every 24 hours). The T-165 works 100% when using the Mac to start the recording. If I use the timer on the T-165 then there is a 20% failure rate and this is due to my refusing to upgrade the firmware due to the nightmares reported about upgrading the firmware.

I'll also take you up on your offer. I have a T-165 (125 firmware, if I remember correctly) connected to a G4/400 powerbook (10.3.5). Recording works for me, but I cannot record twice without closing th recording program (VirtualDVHS or iRecord) in between the two recordings. The first recording works just great but the second recording crashes the application and I have to shutdown the powerbook by holding the power button. This is the case whether I use record manually with VirtualDVHS, schedule a recording with iRecord or schedule a recording on the T-165 with VirtualDVHS running on the powerbook.

If I close VirtualDVHS or iRecord and reopen then the second recording works just fine. It it isn't a problem except when I want to schedule two programs to record and won't be around between the two. Has anybody else had this problem? Is there a solution?

In case it matters, my firewire chain is as follows: T-165>Lacie 160Gb external drive>powerbook. I should also probably note that I do all of my playback with VirtualDVHS through the T-165, which works great for me (although it does seem to erase a channel from my favorite channels list every time I do it, weird).

Thanks in advance, Alex
post #735 of 2181 Old 09-26-2004, 01:25 PM
AVS Special Member

I've been working with transcoding transport streams today, trying to figure out how to archive nearly 200Gb of shows that I've recorded with my EyeTV 500 to DVD. The most promising of the apps I've tried is MPEG StreamClip which does get the job done as far as muxing and demuxing. However, the streams it outputs that are supposed to work with DVD Studio Pro don't and going to Quicktime, it crashed about half way through a 42 minute clip.

My exports from EyeTV have also been less than stellar when trying to go to MPEG. Going to 16x9 DV seems to work, but it's not quick. I'm exporting a 720p clip now to DVCPro 720p and it seems to be pretty fast. It took about 46 minutes or so to transcode a 43 minute clip without audio. I've already extracted the AC3 track using MPEG StreamClip so I'll use that on the DVD. However, some of my previous exports were truncated, i.e. a 90 minute clip ended up only being 38 minutes. :-)

In a perfect world, I'd be able to drop a transport stream on a droplet and it would basically export the AC3 audio as is and scale the video from either 720p or 1080i to anamorphic MPEG-2 for DVD, aka 720x480 with the anamorphic flag set. Right now, I'm exporting the AC3 audio track, then exporting the video to DVCPro-720p, then taking those files into DVD Studio Pro, which then re-encodes everything for DVD. That doesn't count building a simple menu structure for the video clips.

Dennis

P/S I should add that I'm trying this on my new G5/2.5Ghz, which is fast, but obviously not fast enough. Still, trying this stuff was painfully slow on my old G4/450DP.

Dennis Whiteman
Check out HDTVOK.COM
post #736 of 2181 Old 09-28-2004, 10:30 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Quote:

P/S I should add that I'm trying this on my new G5/2.5Ghz, which is fast, but obviously not fast enough. Still, trying this stuff was painfully slow on my old G4/450DP.

How much better? Can I expect fluid playback at full screen? Do you still get audio glitches with more than one player running?

As for the transcoding, I agree it is not up to par yet. So far I'm keeping different eyeTV archive folders on different FW drives. It requires a quit and restart of the app for it to recognize the other archive and it's programming. Still nowhere near what I want because until I get the Dual 2.5+GHz my HTPC would be the ideal playback device. However, the near perfect recording of OTA and editing options of the eyeTV are leagues ahead and keeping me from recording my "wants" on MyHD ever again along with the HiPix are bound to have a drop or more one of every 2-3 shows.
post #737 of 2181 Old 09-28-2004, 02:37 PM
Advanced Member

Liked: 23
cross post from the "Firewire active & recording from Comcast Moto 620x" thread"

The 1394 port on the STB's are bi-di, and you CAN control the STB through it. This is an implimentation in linux for changing the channels through 1394 port.

http://pvrguide.no-ip.com/bbs-old/viewtopic/6280.html

Now lets see what else we can do with the STB's

More Setup Pix / Pix of Setup
Hardware - Sony XL3: Win7sp1 x64 / Q6700 CPU / 120GB SSD (OS) / 2x2TB TV / 8GB Ram / Radeon HD 7700LP / Ceton ETH6 Tuner

Extenders: 3x Xbox360's, 2x Roku 3's

Software: MediaBrowser / MyChannelLogosXL / RecordedTV HD / Plex

post #738 of 2181 Old 09-28-2004, 09:01 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

How much better? Can I expect fluid playback at full screen? Do you still get audio glitches with more than one player running?

On my 20-inch Apple Cinema Display (or on my 17-inch Samsung 172T) running on the stock Radeon 9600XL, playback is perfect and I don't seem to have any audio glitches, even when the application is in the background and I'm doing something else. On my 50-inch Sony LCD rear projector being driven by a Radeon 7000 PCI card, playback is a little choppy, though much better than using the same video card on my old G4/450DP.

The problem is that when I go into fullscreen on the Radeon 7000-driven display, the picture slows to a crawl and the audio is very, very choppy. I'm using the digital audio out and only see this with EyeTV on that monitor; I bought the Star Wars boxed set and the audio is simply awesome using the digital audio out so it's definitely an EyeTV problem of some sort. I've sent them a support e-mail about the problem, but haven't heard back.

I'm running out of hard drive space. Right now, I have about 300Gb archived and no easy way to save it for historical reasons. When I get caught up on some of my paying projects, I'll explore all of this again, but I'm hoping a new release of the EyeTV software will help.

My 2.5Ghz dual G5 has 2.5Gb of RAM and I'm using a pair of 250Gb Maxtor MaxLine II hard drives striped as the boot volume. I also have an external 500Gb Firewire 800 drive where I'm saving some of the material. All the recordings are saved to the internal drives.

Dennis

Dennis Whiteman
Check out HDTVOK.COM
post #739 of 2181 Old 09-28-2004, 09:43 PM

i have a 57h93 toshiba hdtv w/built it tuner. it sees the mac but i can't get the mac to see the tv.
under the play side it shows 1 connection but 0 on the record side.
is there a settin i'm missing?
thank you
post #740 of 2181 Old 09-28-2004, 09:45 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

On my 50-inch Sony LCD rear projector being driven by a Radeon 7000 PCI card, playback is a little choppy, though much better than using the same video card on my old G4/450DP.

9200 PCIs are now available. However, why the 7000? Don't you have a dual output on the Radeon 9600. I'm running DVI 1280x720 (projected 96in wide) and ADC 1280x1024 (LCD) off my Radeon 9000 Pro.

Good choice on the 9600, you'll possibly have some $$$ left over for the "x" series. I'm hoping the "x"s are officially out when I get the Dual G5.

Quote:

I'm running out of hard drive space. Right now, I have about 300Gb archived and no easy way to save it for historical reasons. When I get caught up on some of my paying projects, I'll explore all of this again, but I'm hoping a new release of the EyeTV software will help.

I bought a dual tower hot swap granite digital. Works great, but at $20+ a hot swap tray it's a little expensive and can only be reused at FW800 mod presently. Currently at 17 full HDs with about 4 that are mere dupes of another. Most 200GB or 250GB. There will never be enough until cheap Blu-ray disks arrive along with multi-TB sized drives. At which point, HDTV will not quite be good enough compared to 2160p.
post #741 of 2181 Old 09-29-2004, 08:26 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
However, why the 7000? Don't you have a dual output on the Radeon 9600.

I have three monitors: the 20-inch ACD, a 17-inch Samsung and a 50-inch Sony KL-W9000 widescreen LCD rear projector. The Sony running off the Radeon 7000 can't display all the resolution of HD, but it's good enough for another year or two until I upgrade displays. Anyway, I might try swapping around the displays, though the last time I tried using a DVI->VGA adapter with the 7000 I lost the widescreen resolutions because the DDC info doesn't get passed through to the video card from the Sony when you use an adapter. Maybe the 9600 is different.

I'm planning to build a 4-drive SATA array once the new Firmtek cards with external ports ship. I'll evaluate drives when I get around to buying the other pieces, but I'm pretty happy with performance now. The main things I'd like to archive are a couple of football games and the opening/closing ceremonies of the 2004 Greece Olympics. Combined, that's about 60 gigs or so of stuff and even that isn't all that important.

I will also eventually buy a new video card for working with Motion. I just swapped out my Radeon 9000 that was in my G4/450DP for an Nvidia card since a client need its DVI port and I don't need anything special on my G4 which is becoming a server.

Dennis

Dennis Whiteman
Check out HDTVOK.COM
post #742 of 2181 Old 09-30-2004, 07:54 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by NizZ8
cross post from the "Firewire active & recording from Comcast Moto 620x" thread"

The 1394 port on the STB's are bi-di, and you CAN control the STB through it. This is an implimentation in linux for changing the channels through 1394 port.

http://pvrguide.no-ip.com/bbs-old/viewtopic/6280.html

Now lets see what else we can do with the STB's

There is already an implementation for changing channels, as well as most other navigation and soudn related actions on the Mac as well. I believe what everyone wants is to feed the video stream back in.
post #743 of 2181 Old 09-30-2004, 11:37 AM

I have all the equipment needed to record hdtv on my Mac except my Sharp LC-37HV6U LCD TV doesn't have a firewire input. It does however have a DVI, is it possible to use that with some sort of DVI to firewire converter since they are both all digital?
Thanks
Conmac

Conrad
post #744 of 2181 Old 09-30-2004, 03:16 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

is it possible to use that with some sort of DVI to firewire converter since they are both all digital?

No there is no such converter, but you can connect your Mac to the TV via DVI.
post #745 of 2181 Old 10-01-2004, 01:26 PM

Will an iMac G5 1.8 GHz play back HDTV 1080i videos perfectly with VLC? Apparently it's possible to connect a second monitor on the iMac G5 (by using the monitor spanning patch you can even use both the internal and external display) and I guess even 1920x1080 60Hz should be possible as resolution of the external screen.

But has the iMac G5 enough speed to play back 1080i without glitches? How was it with the single 1.6 or 1.8 GHz PowerMac G5?
post #746 of 2181 Old 10-07-2004, 04:41 PM

A few people on this thread have asked for the VLC module I was working on and the source. I posted both on my macpvr website for anyone still interested. It is working for live standard def, and is almost there for high-def, but I won't have the time in near future to keep working on it, so perhaps someone else can pick it up. It's not too complicated, but I have no experience with VLC modules, and relatively little with the FW SDK, and didn't get enough of it down before now to get a fully functional module.

http://home.comcast.net/~macpvr/
post #747 of 2181 Old 10-07-2004, 06:21 PM

Greetings and thanks for reading this! I'm a novice videophile with a newly delivered power mac G5 and firewire enabled digital cable box.

I suspect the AVC browser is not directing me to the right place. That said, I am able to open the device controller, connect to the output plug, and receive the following report re: the cable box unit info.

=============== Sent AVC Command ===============
cType: Status
subUnit: 0xFF
opCode: Unit Info (0x30)
FCP Command Frame:
01 FF 30 FF FF FF FF FF

=============== Received AVC Response ===============
response: Implemented/Stable
subUnit: 0xFF
opCode: Unit Info (0x30)
FCP Response Frame:
0C FF 30 07 28 12 34 56

When recording in Virtual DVHS, the transport stream library keeps filling up with empty files, with no bit rate transmission to signal that the recorder is looking in the right place. I've tried channels 0, 1 and 63 to no avail.

I should mention that the cable box is also connected via component video outputs (perhaps this is bypassing the firewire? But, if so, then how could the avc pickup the live box???)

SO, I call time warner cable. They basically told me to jump in a lake - firewire box is yours for a $35 truck fee, but sorry pal, we cant tell you how it works. Didnt we tell you firewire is unsupported?

Now, it gets better --- The firewire drivers I downloaded for DVHS seem to have corrupted my ability to use imovie with my canon dv camcorder. The firewire worked fine previously.

Anyway - here is my desperate request. 1 - is there an obvious fix/diagnostic that i am missing? 2- if i decide to cut my losses, how do i restore the firewire drivers to where they were 5 days ago when the g5 crossed my doorstep?

Thx to the kind soul who takes this one on.

Sincerely,

Jgracin@Nyc.rr.com
post #748 of 2181 Old 10-08-2004, 05:53 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Originally posted by jgracin
Greetings and thanks for reading this! I'm a novice videophile with a newly delivered power mac G5 and firewire enabled digital cable box.

Now, it gets better --- The firewire drivers I downloaded for DVHS seem to have corrupted my ability to use imovie with my canon dv camcorder. The firewire worked fine previously.

Jgracin@Nyc.rr.com

Well, can't really help you with your cable box, but, I have somewhat of an idea with the iMovie stuff. It seems that VirtualDVHS/DVSHCap tend to monopolize things over the firewire bus, so, you can try and reboot/log-in-out and start up iMovie first, then, play with the DVHS stuff. I had this problem when doing captures with my DVHS deck, and using the firewire eyetv 500 HD tuner box. I think it also happened with iMovie. So as long as the DVHS/AV/C stuff is not running (or start up iMovie first), you should be able to capture to iMovie ok. If, not, not sure what do to. I've had no problems capturing to iMovie after having used the various Firewire apps. (Just not at the same time lately.)

erik g
post #749 of 2181 Old 10-08-2004, 03:19 PM

that worked -- thx!
post #750 of 2181 Old 10-19-2004, 10:33 PM

I just captured via firewire for the first time. It took some playing around in AVCBrowser. I was able to playback fine in VLC. I was not resizing the image at all so the video was larger than the screen. I have not looked into how the memory management works in VLC so maybe a full-length file would have had more problems.

Details:
Comcast (San Francisco, CA)
Motorola DCT6200 with firmware 7.15
Firewire channel 1
12" PowerBook (1.33 GHz PowerPC G4 upgraded to 768MB RAM)

I was not able to get it to play in InterVideo WinDVD but The Windows version of VLC had no problem on my PC and it looks great! It looks like it was 1280x720 but the properties don't seem to work on VLC for Windows so I'm not sure how to check.

A big thanks to everybody.
Reply HTPC - Mac Chat

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page