Give ElGato feedback... - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 03-03-2007, 07:33 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Elgato posted a feedback page which begins with the words, "We would like to ask you a few questions that will help us to serve you better." I suggested they work on the problem that prevents Macs from sleeping after a recording. My Mac remained awake for an entire week while we were on vacation. It makes a nice family room furnace during the winter months but this bug is wasteful during the summer.

Has anybody ever found a work-around to the longstanding EyeTV 2.x sleep issue?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 03-03-2007, 08:33 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Yes, I already filled it out, making two suggestions: better Front Row integration and a new Clear QAM (preferably dual tuner) device.

I should have also suggested, programmability for what the Apple Remote keys do.

I want to keep forward & back to be skip forward & skip back and have when watching live TV the up/down do channel surfing instead of volume. I'm really unhappy with the EyeTV remote -- not only do the keys suck, but it is way less responsive than the Apple remote -- I have to hit keys 3 times before the EyeTV sees them, while with the Apple Remote the Mini responds immediately.
post #3 of 3 Old 03-03-2007, 01:22 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted Todorov View Post

I want to keep forward & back to be skip forward & skip back and have when watching live TV the up/down do channel surfing instead of volume. I'm really unhappy with the EyeTV remote -- not only do the keys suck, but it is way less responsive than the Apple remote -- I have to hit keys 3 times before the EyeTV sees them, while with the Apple Remote the Mini responds immediately.

I agree, the EyeTV remote is probably the worse remote I have ever used. To change the apple remote buttons I ended up using Remote Buddy which has done the job quite nicely so far.
Reply HTPC - Mac Chat

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page