Originally Posted by edfowler
only adding a pic of my curved screen because I want to learn how to add pics to posts with this new format:
ok, too dumb to figure it out. Can one of you younger guys tell me how to assign a URL to an image I have so I can insert it? Or at least tell me how to use this confounded new contraption???
There may be better ways, but this is what I've managed to make work:
1) Click the Attachments button (paperclip icon).
2) Choose your file and Upload. Close the pop-up window.
3) Click the Attachments button again. Your file should be listed there. Click on it, and it should insert into your post.
4) Submit your post. This will show the image as a small thumbnail that someone can click to enlarge.
If you want your image to appear larger in the post:
5) Click the thumbnail, then right-click the image and Copy URL. Close that.
6) Edit your post. Click the Insert Image button (yellow box with mountains or something in it). This will ask you to paste your URL. Do that, and it will insert the larger image into your post above the thumbnail.
Kind of a pain in the butt, I agree.