Kodi for 2.35 (CIH), Aeon Nox - Modded. - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 

Old Today, 02:07 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Thumbs up Kodi for 2.35 (CIH), Aeon Nox - Modded.

Hi,
Like alot of people I have seen on here and elsewhere, I have a CIH setup. I was unable to get the card to put out a custom resolution so the current 21:9 skin they are working on doesnt work for me as it needs to be a real 2.35 recolutions.

So I've taken it upon myself to solve my own problem :P I use the Aeon Nox skin and I've modded it so that all the GUI is inside the 800 pixels so it suits CIH setups perfectly. I am currently working on it so there are some more things to do, but if anyone wants to try it out here are the links. You may need to uninstall Aeon Nox if you currently have it (back it up) then install this from zip.

Full Skin zip : Link
The custom 1080i folder : Link

Let me know what you think and if you spot things I have missed. (Some music parts arent done)

Cheers!

Chris
Sponsored Links
Advertisement