Jim's CIH Theater - Cancelled :( - Page 4 - AVS Forum
First ... 2  3  4
2.35:1 Constant Image Height Chat > Jim's CIH Theater - Cancelled :(
dangc's Avatar dangc 01:43 AM 01-12-2007
I am glad I read this post, what a riot! I am glad to hear the founder of this thread grabbed his sack and did what was right.

It amazes me how so many men that typically are the major if not sole bread winners, yet they allow their wives to tell them what they can and can't spend their hard earned money on.

When my wife and I went house hunting (I live in Southern Cali as well) She had certain requirements about kitchen and master bedroom layouts, and I my requirement was that their had to be a room that could be used as a dedicated home theater and it would not be the garage as my other toys go in the there. If my requirements were not met I would not buy the house, simple as that! What went into that room and how it was decorated would also be my sole decision. When we finally found an acceptable house, the rooms that were converted into my home theater are what I would consider to be the two biggest wastes of space in a home today. Those were the dinning room and formal living room, you know the room that has fancy sofa and luv seat that is covered in plastic...ha, ha. My wife new that she would have to sacrifice rooms like this for my home theater simply because you don't find houses in SoCal that have dedicated Home theaters or rooms that even lend themselves well to that.

My wife does enjoy the home theater but thinks I am way out of control too. She was fine with version one of the theater which only included a 55" rear projection HDTV. Over the course of another 5 years the display device was upgraded to larger rear projection sets and I am now on my second projector and a 122" 16x9 fixed screen. My next upgrade will be to a 12' wide 2.35:1 CIH (This is the largest I can get in the room) and yes she thinks I am nuts and what we have is already more than good enough! But alas this is not her decision but mine. I am just waiting for the right projector to come along. I am not rich and will not put myself into debt for toys like this so I do operate on a budget as I have other things I spend money on like cars.

Does my wife fight me on this stuff, you bet she does but I simply reminder her that I work hard form my money and I will spend it how I want....she can spend her money how she wants....It is very fair really....This is 2007 for goodness sake where men and women both have jobs and careers, and yes my wife does have a pretty good job.

So "Be a Man!" is my motto....

I know many of you will just think I am one of those blow hards that preaches what I wish it was and then goes back to my wife with my tail between my legs and says "yes dear, whatever you want". I can assure you that isn't the case...everything I said is true and really shouldn't be that hard to believe as it is the right and fair thing.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tony Golden's Avatar Tony Golden 08:43 AM 01-16-2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by dangc View Post

I know many of you will just think I am one of those blow hards that preaches what I wish it was and then goes back to my wife with my tail between my legs and says "yes dear, whatever you want". I can assure you that isn't the case...

You know, you were doing pretty good until that last paragraph. I won't go into a detailed psychological explanation, but it's very telling... :-)
Tony Golden's Avatar Tony Golden 08:53 AM 01-16-2008
I ran across this thread accidentally (someone posted a link at IP), and think it's great. I had actually almost started something similar about a hundred times, over the years. I could never believe all the guys saying "WAF this, WAF that" or "my wife/gf/so won't let me do something"...

I have NEVER asked a wife or girlfriend if I could do ANYTHING. My first wife used to always joke that she'd come home and I was moving boxes around, from something I bought. She joked about it, but didn't really like it - but she knew that I was going to do what I was going to do, and that was it.

Same thing with the new wife, and the girlfriends in between the 1st and the 2nd - I might say "what do you think about this" or "look what I got", but never "can I?" :-)

The "key" is to set the ground rules at the beginning of the relationship, but there's so much more. I really could write a book :-)

And by the way Q, there's supposed to be a hyphen in "pussy-whipped"...
overclkr's Avatar overclkr 09:08 AM 01-16-2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by QQQ View Post

Excellent question Mark. At our clinic men are given a questionnaire prior to treatment to help us evaluate whether they suffer from, and the extent they suffer from pussy whippedness.

First we start out with a simple single question to help eliminate candidates that don't need treatment.

1. Do you ever pull your wifes hair and ride her like a wild stallion?

If a candidate answers yes to this question it's unlikely he suffers from pussy whippedness and if he does it's too mild a case to obtain treatment. We prefer to treat men who are in desperate need.

Once we have used # 1 to quickly eliminate men who do not need our help, we proceed to the rest of the questionnaire:

2. When at the store purchasing your new audio/video component, do you feel anxious, perhaps even have sweat dripping down your brow at the checkout lane, as you worry like a little ninny about whether she will "approve" of your purchase when you get home.

3. Do you occasionally have violent fantasies of getting even for all the years you have allowed yourself to be emasculated?

4. When no one is home but you, do you occasionally reach down and feel between your legs, just to make sure you still have a pair?

5. Do you approach your wife for sex with hesitation in your mind, fearing rejection, hoping she will "allow" you to have some nookie.

6. Do you have to strategize and wait for the right moment to discuss the potential purchase of a new toy with your wife, thinking about how you will approach it again and again, only to get nervous when you finally have the courage to bring it up?

7. Do you feel as though you always have to purchase something for your wife in order to be "allowed" to purchase something for yourself?

8. Do you frequently use the word "allow" when talking about your wife?

9. Pay attention - this one is VERY important. Are you so used to being pussy whipped that you have lost shame over at and find yourself using your pussy whippedness as an excuse to get out of anything you don't want to do? i.e. "sorry Mom, I can't help you move that heavy piece of furniture on the weekend even though you are 70 and have weak bones, I promised Bertha I would be home this weekend".

10. Are you afraid to make sexist jokes to your wife such as "bring me my food woman".

If you answered yes to 1 or more question above, you suffer from pussy whippedness and should perform #4 regularly.

Coming next...our step by step solutions for overcoming pussywhippedness.

1. Can you say "Bucake" (of course that would be a single Bucake by me)???

2. Nope

3. Nope

4. I always have my hands down my pants.

5. Nope

6. "Honey, just so you know, I'm buying a G90 Stack"

7. Eh, on this one I do like to give her purchasing power of her own. This is always a good thing as it insure's morning hummers.

8. Nope

9. Nope

10. Hehe, bring me my damn beer beoch!

Cliffy
Aussie Bob's Avatar Aussie Bob 07:01 AM 01-17-2008
What a bunch of misogynists!

If the wife - 50% of the partnership - doesn't like it then that's it... unless you can convince her by, y'know, the normal LOGICAL methods. Ever considered she might know something you don't? Jim sure does and I admire him for it.

Reaching into your pants and "feeling whether you have balls" just sucks as a strategy for dealing with this situation. It's the kind of attitude that has gotten all of us collectively into more wars, misery, suffering and strife than can be listed here.

Man on top? Little wifey doing the big tough husband's bidding? Not letting him spend his so-called "hard earned" money? For goodness sake... gimme a break while I laugh out loud and long.

GROW UP and try to be a mature adult (if that's possible). Adolescent fantasies of the guy wearing the pants and acting like Fred Flintstone with a club in his hand are just so tiresome and boring, revealing more about the Big Tough Guy's inadequacies - read: pathetic LACK of balls, or more precisely classic, textbook Freudian fear of castration - than his capacity as a human being to get on with his fellow human beings.. even if they are (shudder) female.

This kind of "I'm the man, so I'm in charge" crap went out with the Stone Age people i.e. it's extinct, dead... as in "dodo bird"... as in "Neanderthal... and in "Homo Habilis"... and good riddance for all the good it's done us as a species. Thinking this way is more suited to a medieval Mullah stoning an adulteress in an Afghan soccer stadium, not a civilized person with a presumably liberal education from a sophisticated society that values reason over gut reaction.

Evan as a joke it's poor form. If you're serious, then it's truly disgusting. If you can't get what you want except by acting out adolescent fantasies regarding testicles then you ain't tryin' hard enough.

I pity your poor wives. I really do (but I bet you've convinced yourselves that she really adores you... right?)
R Harkness's Avatar R Harkness 07:14 AM 01-17-2008
I was reading the thread thinking the same thing Aussie Bob. I get my earful of that kind of attitude on a mixed martial arts forum I sometimes visit - a forum truly full of younger testosterone-heads. Somehow I'd have expected better from the AVS crowd. Guess not.
overclkr's Avatar overclkr 07:36 PM 01-17-2008
Hmmmm........

Personally, I think this thread is funny as hell. I enjoyed reading it. If my comments are misconstrued so be it but remember, you don't know me.

The people in this forum that do know me, know who I am and what I'm all about.

Cliff
mystery's Avatar mystery 08:31 PM 01-17-2008
I'm personally not that interested in how our house is decorated and I've told my wife that. This bugs her. She doesn't want the responsibility of totally deciding what colors to paint the walls of the new home we're moving into this coming April '08. She wants my input about the carpets and kitchen cupboards, ceramic tile and hardwood. She values my opinion about what type of new living room and dining area furniture we should get.

I'm glad that she does appreciate and even need to hear what I think about all of these things. I've told her that whatever she wants to do in the entire house is up to her and fine by me unless I think she's about to do something that's going to look ugly to me or embarrassing in some way. She was considering some horrible ceramic tile and I told her I would be ashamed and embarrassed to have ANYBODY over with that in the house. Many times I don't have an opinion about what she wants to do because I trust her judgment and it's usually very good. But sometimes I just have to let her know that she's about to make a big mistake as far as I'm concerned. She respects my honesty and I'm not afraid to let her know what I think.

There is one room in the house which I have reserved for me decision wise and that is our non-dedicated recroom/theater. It will serve as dual use/purpose but my wife understands that this is finally my big chance to have a room that is the closest I will probably ever come to a dedicated home theater. I've told her nicely that I believe it is more than fair for me to decorate this room the way I see fit since I've given her carte blanche with regards to the rest of the home. I believe that she sees this.

However, I do ask for her input because I respect and value her opinion. She doesn't completely understand the nuances of home theater but then again neither do I although I'm ahead of her in this. She knows I don't want reflections washing out the contrast on the screen. We discussed flat paints and both agreed that it's extremely hard to keep clean because it shows fingerprints etc..., especially black so I decided to go to a satin or eggshell which is supposed to be almost as good. She would prefer that I don't go entirely black and I agree. I don't want a cave so we're going with black front and back walls, black ceiling and trim and the side walls and three doors will be brown. The carpet will be black with a pattern in it.

This gives me everything I want in a theater as far as floor, wall and ceiling treatments go. My wife also knows that I will be wanting to block out all light from the three windows. She gets it. It's my hobby and other than this my needs are relatively simple and I don't think that I ask for much.

When we were house hunting it was important to me that my wife finally have the ensuite and walk in closet that she's always wanted. Same with the hardwood floors and ceramic tile. I think that it's also important to her that I be happy with the recroom. She does ask that I make it such that she won't be depressed whenever she goes into that room. For her, a really dark room won't be inviting. I get this. It's her room too because it's not dedicated and we'll be watching a flat panel TV in this room when the pj isn't on. So I've tried to make my decisions with her in mind. If I have the front and back walls, ceiling and carpet and trim black, I can 'compromise' with painting the side walls a color that she likes but is still fairly non reflective and yet still theater like.

So it comes down to give and take. Sometimes I give more than I take and other times it's vice versa.

If there's something that she objects to there's usually a good reason like not enough money. Sometimes she just thinks I'm crazy but she has her idiosyncrasies too and she is aware of this as well.

Bottom line? We respect each other and don't demand things of one another. She does give me the final say but I rarely need to use it! Most times the final say belongs to both of us. We come to an agreement mutually. When that's not possible, then it depends on how important the issue is to either herself or me. She will defer to me if I insist but again, I rarely need this. I have learned over our 13 years of marriage that sometimes the harder I insist on having my own way or being 'right', I couldn't be more wrong. Ego plays a part here too. I just don't like being wrong.

Sorry for the long post. Hopefully it might help someone.

Wayne
overclkr's Avatar overclkr 09:21 PM 01-17-2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by mystery View Post

I'm personally not that interested in how our house is decorated and I've told my wife that. This bugs her. She doesn't want the responsibility of totally deciding what colors to paint the walls of the new home we're moving into this coming April '08. She wants my input about the carpets and kitchen cupboards, ceramic tile and hardwood. She values my opinion about what type of new living room and dining area furniture we should get.

I'm glad that she does appreciate and even need to hear what I think about all of these things. I've told her that whatever she wants to do in the entire house is up to her and fine by me unless I think she's about to do something that's going to look ugly to me or embarrassing in some way. She was considering some horrible ceramic tile and I told her I would be ashamed and embarrassed to have ANYBODY over with that in the house. Many times I don't have an opinion about what she wants to do because I trust her judgment and it's usually very good. But sometimes I just have to let her know that she's about to make a big mistake as far as I'm concerned. She respects my honesty and I'm not afraid to let her know what I think.

There is one room in the house which I have reserved for me decision wise and that is our non-dedicated recroom/theater. It will serve as dual use/purpose but my wife understands that this is finally my big chance to have a room that is the closest I will probably ever come to a dedicated home theater. I've told her nicely that I believe it is more than fair for me to decorate this room the way I see fit since I've given her carte blanche with regards to the rest of the home. I believe that she sees this.

However, I do ask for her input because I respect and value her opinion. She doesn't completely understand the nuances of home theater but then again neither do I although I'm ahead of her in this. She knows I don't want reflections washing out the contrast on the screen. We discussed flat paints and both agreed that it's extremely hard to keep clean because it shows fingerprints etc..., especially black so I decided to go to a satin or eggshell which is supposed to be almost as good. She would prefer that I don't go entirely black and I agree. I don't want a cave so we're going with black front and back walls, black ceiling and trim and the side walls and three doors will be brown. The carpet will be black with a pattern in it.

This gives me everything I want in a theater as far as floor, wall and ceiling treatments go. My wife also knows that I will be wanting to block out all light from the three windows. She gets it. It's my hobby and other than this my needs are relatively simple and I don't think that I ask for much.

When we were house hunting it was important to me that my wife finally have the ensuite and walk in closet that she's always wanted. Same with the hardwood floors and ceramic tile. I think that it's also important to her that I be happy with the recroom. She does ask that I make it such that she won't be depressed whenever she goes into that room. For her, a really dark room won't be inviting. I get this. It's her room too because it's not dedicated and we'll be watching a flat panel TV in this room when the pj isn't on. So I've tried to make my decisions with her in mind. If I have the front and back walls, ceiling and carpet and trim black, I can 'compromise' with painting the side walls a color that she likes but is still fairly non reflective and yet still theater like.

So it comes down to give and take. Sometimes I give more than I take and other times it's vice versa.

If there's something that she objects to there's usually a good reason like not enough money. Sometimes she just thinks I'm crazy but she has her idiosyncrasies too and she is aware of this as well.

Bottom line? We respect each other and don't demand things of one another. She does give me the final say but I rarely need to use it! Most times the final say belongs to both of us. We come to an agreement mutually. When that's not possible, then it depends on how important the issue is to either herself or me. She will defer to me if I insist but again, I rarely need this. I have learned over our 13 years of marriage that sometimes the harder I insist on having my own way or being 'right', I couldn't be more wrong. Ego plays a part here too. I just don't like being wrong.

Sorry for the long post. Hopefully it might help someone.

Wayne

Very nice post Wayne.

Cliff
mystery's Avatar mystery 09:41 PM 01-17-2008
Thanks Cliff!

Wayne
QQQ's Avatar QQQ 11:35 PM 01-17-2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Bob View Post

If the wife - 50% of the partnership - doesn't like it then that's it... unless you can convince her by, y'know, the normal LOGICAL methods. Ever considered she might know something you don't? Jim sure does and I admire him for it.

Reaching into your pants and "feeling whether you have balls" just sucks as a strategy for dealing with this situation. It's the kind of attitude that has gotten all of us collectively into more wars, misery, suffering and strife than can be listed here.

Man on top? Little wifey doing the big tough husband's bidding? Not letting him spend his so-called "hard earned" money? For goodness sake... gimme a break while I laugh out loud and long.

GROW UP and try to be a mature adult (if that's possible). Adolescent fantasies of the guy wearing the pants and acting like Fred Flintstone with a club in his hand are just so tiresome and boring, revealing more about the Big Tough Guy's inadequacies - read: pathetic LACK of balls, or more precisely classic, textbook Freudian fear of castration - than his capacity as a human being to get on with his fellow human beings.. even if they are (shudder) female.

This kind of "I'm the man, so I'm in charge" crap went out with the Stone Age people i.e. it's extinct, dead... as in "dodo bird"... as in "Neanderthal... and in "Homo Habilis"... and good riddance for all the good it's done us as a species. Thinking this way is more suited to a medieval Mullah stoning an adulteress in an Afghan soccer stadium, not a civilized person with a presumably liberal education from a sophisticated society that values reason over gut reaction.

Evan as a joke it's poor form. If you're serious, then it's truly disgusting. If you can't get what you want except by acting out adolescent fantasies regarding testicles then you ain't tryin' hard enough.

I pity your poor wives. I really do (but I bet you've convinced yourselves that she really adores you... right?)

Well there you go, us men aren't even allowed to joke. And if we do we are compared to "Mullah stoning an adulteress in an Afghan soccer stadium". And Bob thinks we are the one with some issues? Oh and yes Bob, she does adore me and I adore her too, thank you very much. And we even (GASP) make jokes to each other like here. You see Bob, we are comfortable enough in our relationship that we can do that. But thanks for the politically correct and condescending lecture full of self flattery about how much more evolved you are .

p.s. I notice that Bob has even tied it to "more wars, misery, suffering and strife than can be listed here". LOL, how dare you assert yourself and buy the home theater you want? It's the cause of war and famine!
joeycalda's Avatar joeycalda 11:54 PM 01-17-2008
Quote:

Awesomely funny post and mostly true.....I love the Fred Flinstone comment, as my wife regularly calls me that, when I get mad LOL!!! But the only odd thing about this post is that it's from an Aussie...guys who rate Aussie Football and hanging out at the bar over their woman. I mean that's a bonafide fact!!I don't know the percentages,but it's high....right Bob?
Aussie Bob's Avatar Aussie Bob 02:22 AM 01-18-2008
Quote:

...guys who rate Aussie Football and hanging out at the bar over their woman.

"Not guilty on both counts, m'lud." There's 22 million of us (11 million of them males) and we're not all the same. The pubs nowadays are full of noisy slot machines and you can't have more than two drinks or the breath-testing highway cops cancel your driver's license. Aussie Rules football is, BTW, totally incomprehensible to me and millions of others over here. The aim seems to be to fumble the ball continually and then grab the other guy around the waist, like a girly man, to stop him from kicking it while wearing pants so tight that even some of the Trouser Boys from around here would be hard pressed to get their pinky down them, much less a whole hairy fist. Kinda like installing an Isco.

To be fair: at the other end of the chaos spectrum is gridiron, which is like watching paint dry except paint is faster. Soccer is for bleating nancy-boys who cry if you wag your finger at them. Rugby is far too stupid for words (which is probably why George Bush played it at Yale).

Ah, but cricket... now there's a game for real men. If you don't think so try getting hit in the head by a 5 1/2oz ball travelling at 100 mph and keep smiling. You'd really know you had a pair if you get hit in the crotch. No need to put your hand down the trousers when a cricket ball connects with the family jewels.

And we got QQQ to come clean! All that fuss he made making himself out to be a tough guy and he's really just a regular droog like the rest of us.

The trick was to get him to admit it.

And if guys saying theirs is bigger than the other guy's doesn't cause wars, what does?
ls1115's Avatar ls1115 06:13 PM 01-18-2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by ifeliciano View Post

Dude I'm 40 and married, and my wife and I think the same way. There is no reason why your wife, "soulmate", should deny any you anything. Well maybe french kissing her after waking up ....My wife works and buys whatever she wants. I do the same, but were not irresponsible with our money.

Now if your purchase is going to put you in some kind of financial strain then you'd better think that one over.

I was going to post along the same lines, but you put it across brilliantly. I honestly cannot understand these WAF or HAF predicaments between responsible adults.
ls1115's Avatar ls1115 06:33 PM 01-18-2008
<<Originally Posted by Tukkis
Stop putting Pussy on a Pedestal!>>

Actually... this sounds interesting... If the pedestal is nicely padded and of the right height, maybe p on a p could be lots of fun, if she agrees to paticipate...

It could also do double duty a a projector stand for maximum HP gain!!
QQQ's Avatar QQQ 06:51 PM 01-18-2008
That is an excellent point ls1115, I can see you are a deep thinker.
Axel's Avatar Axel 08:27 PM 01-18-2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindahl View Post

Why can't you just ceiling mount it and put it in a hushbox?

"it" or "her"?

(I only hope my wife does not see me making comments like this.....)
____
Axel
chirpie's Avatar chirpie 12:55 PM 01-21-2008
I'm not talking about the OP in the following comments since I was too lazy to read the whole situation but this is my stance I've built up from the past...

I don't know guys.

For every amazing looking theater I've seen on these forums (And the wife who would be proud to show it off) there are some serious jury rigged junked out rooms that I'd never put up with.

If my wife took a whole room in our home and turned it into a messy pit that I'd skip on the house tour, I'd be pissed too.

I guess I'll boil it down to my current take on marriage.

"Anything within reason, but only within reason."

:P
Audixium's Avatar Audixium 05:51 PM 01-21-2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Bob View Post

Rugby is far too stupid for words (which is probably why George Bush played it at Yale).

Wow - you can boil it down so well Bob. I guess you are probably just lashing out to try and make up for the size of your, um, country...

I'm with Q - stand your ground men. Pulling hair can be fun (not that I've ever done that honey...). Ha!
mystery's Avatar mystery 05:58 PM 01-21-2008
Well, actually his country is also a continent!

Wayne
Scott Wallace's Avatar Scott Wallace 07:23 PM 01-23-2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjw350z View Post

Well ..sort of ... after all my research and hard work I got word from "her" today that the CIH is a no-go.

She doesn't like the lens ... it's apparently too ugly.

I can't complain too much, as I am allowed to table mount the PJ for my HP screen, but honestly ... she has so many toys, etc this just seems rediculous. Sorry for sounding like a baby here, but its really frustrating. All I want is one room ... granted it is the family room, but I don't really ask for much ... just a little black lens.

Jim (vents)

Not to play marriage counselor here, but are you not half of the couple? Being told "no" sounds like you are helpless to her wishes. Maybe I'm lucky (actually, I know I am) because my wife is exceedingly supportive of my home theater addiction, but if you want something and it's important to you and getting it will not forfeit your families future, I would hope your life's partner would be open enough and willing to understand that, and in fact support it specifically because it brings you joy. Why is her aesthetic sense more important to her life than your happiness? If she says "no" still, tell her she's getting a scale and some tweezers for Christmas! .......that's a joke of course, I'm sure your wife is a lovely woman.....save for the lack of understanding of what is meaningful in your life
Don_Kellogg's Avatar Don_Kellogg 04:43 PM 01-26-2008
Oh how I long for the days of Archie Bunker, say it as it is, call it what you will. None of this self help, self esteem generation bull crap. Hard to believe any one survived before helmets, knee pads, car seats, and 5" of mulch under play ground equipment. I'm not saying those are bad things, but it just seems the country has gone over board.

Maybe I'm lucky my wife let me do what ever I wanted. But then again my wife knows me all to well, when I set my mind to something there is no stopping me. It was easier to just let me do what I wanted than to attempt to derail me. Of course I asked opinions along the way to see if she like the colors, and design but I think Melissa knew deep down that it would end up how I intended no matter what.

I picked someone that lets me be who I am, flaws and all, and that has made my life better.
oliverg's Avatar oliverg 05:31 PM 01-26-2008
Funny ... one of the gentlemen (!) stating how .. his first wife.. second .. third .. oh dear, perhaps its not them that's the problem?

I had a deal with my wife - I got to do whatever I wanted with the HT room.. she had absolutely zero say in it. The rest of the house was hers to do with what she wanted. Both sides happy

I've noticed that marriages that pool their money have a tendancy to die (unfortunate but true). Couples that keep their "own" money but contribute 50/50 to bills (utilities) but have the individual choice to spend the rest of their money on what they want. Then 20% can go into a pool of marriage money that can be argued over

All my friends who have 10-15 year stable marriages work a similar system to this. It makes sense.

Having said that - in situations where one person works and the other does not .. that changes things. Most wives wont be happy unless they get some type of allowance, because they are at home doing their half - they deserve something.
jjw350z's Avatar jjw350z 12:12 PM 01-27-2008
Holy hell people .. this is over one year old! Get over it! I've since changed jobs, moved and have an entirely new setup with a 133" HiPower with all new speakers (my decision, since the towers took up too much space in my area here).

I read about half of the "I am all that is man" comments and I'm not surprised to see all of the internet e-penises swinging big and free here
First ... 2  3  4

Up
Mobile  Desktop