Finally found a solution for those looking for a score ticker - Page 3 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
 1Likes

post #61 of 62 Old Yesterday, 06:38 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
Liked: 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan J. Cahoy View Post
Question on Data what is of most interest - is it the big 6 sports (NFL, NBA, NHL, MLB, NCAA BB, NCAA FB) scores or is the interest more in following key news sources or twitter feeds of specified athletes or news agencies?
Thanks, I completely forgot about that. My old GoogleTV box had a nice screen saver type app that showed my Twitter feed. That is more valuable than the scores these days. I like to have various fan and official tweets going during sporting events on my 2nd screen. Having that on a 2nd large screen would be the most valuable. And that may not be as expensive for you or the end user either?

Matt
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 62 Old Yesterday, 06:49 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by turls View Post
Thanks, I completely forgot about that. My old GoogleTV box had a nice screen saver type app that showed my Twitter feed. That is more valuable than the scores these days. I like to have various fan and official tweets going during sporting events on my 2nd screen. Having that on a 2nd large screen would be the most valuable. And that may not be as expensive for you or the end user either?
Twitter is fairly easy - for flat screens that is a free widget in our platform where you can just pick a hashtag or user to follow.

Same with our web based ticker platform Twitter is free since we don't have any licensing fees to pay.

here are all of the different types of search strings you can do in twitter to define your own feed http://www.risedisplay.com/solutions/twitter-tickers/

any other thoughts on content out there?

Ryan
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Game Room Equipment & Accessories

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page