Brunswick Theatre Chair Motors - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 05-07-2012, 10:02 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Three years ago I bought 2 Brunswick theatre chairs. The power control box is not working on one of them. When I went to get it repaired, I was told that Brunswick no longer sells or services the chairs. The power control box has "Refined Mechanics Hi-Tech Co LTD, Power Control Box, P/N: JLDP" on it's label. I cannot find anyone in my area who can repair it, nor can I find a replacement or servicing anywhere online. The company "Refined Mechanics Hi-Tech Co LTD" is out of China and as far as I can tell, doesn't sell retail, nor can I find this particular power supply box on their website. Can anyone help?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 05-19-2012, 11:36 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 220 Post(s)
Liked: 363
Did you try calling Brunswick directly? I find it hard to believe that they wouldn't stand behind the product better than that.

Rock Creek Theater -- CIH, Panamorph, Martin Logan, SVS PB2000, Carada Masquerade, Grafik Eye, Bar table, Green Glue, JVC RS50 
Theater build photos: http://photobucket.com/autor-ht
post #3 of 3 Old 05-24-2012, 05:31 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Google the company refinedchina. or phone OKIN America. On the refinedchina website, under their products subhead, you will probably see the power control box JLDP you are looking for. As I just joined this forum to answer your query, until I do 3 posts I cannot post a website address.

I have just been searching for the same thing for three weeks. Finally located it. The American office said they were out of stock, but I located MR. NG in their Malaysia office, who is going to ship the boxes in a few days.. hopefully it works and are the right parts. Just remember either Okin or refinedchina, parent company is phoenix macano.

Reply Game Room Equipment & Accessories

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page