Trying to identify this Sportcraft electronic dartboard - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 11-10-2013, 12:07 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10

My brother has a Sportcraft four player electronic dartboard he got from a friend.  This is not a cabinet model.

Lighted scoring shows all four players; in cricket it shows bars under each number to show who has what open.  The board talks (for example, in Cricket, will call out "20! One Mark!"  or "Seventeen! Closed! Scoring!".  Shouts "BULLS-EYE !!".  Plays music and flashes all its lights when the winning dart is registered.  Has a plastic frame with dart storage in little side doors. 

The only number we can find on it is on a piece of paper on the back:  10548230   We need the manual for it (they pushed sum button the other day and it started giving them options and games they didn't know were on it and now they can't get it back because they don't know what they did in the first place :rolleyes:).   Also the red and green bulls-eye has cracked and they need to find a replacement part for it.

If anyone can help identify this I'd be grateful.  I've looked at images online until I'm blind and don't see one that looks like it, and nothing comes up in a search for that number.

Thanks

Reply Game Room Equipment & Accessories

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page