All Sports Arena Amusements Bubble Hockey - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 4 Old 04-30-2015, 04:59 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
All Sports Arena Amusements Bubble Hockey

I own a Bubble Hockey game by All Sports Arena Amusements Inc. vintage 2003. They are now out of business. I would like to change the game time from the current 1 minute. Does anyone know where I can get a service manual?
Thanks,
Chris
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 04-09-2016, 08:29 AM

bubble hockey

Hi Chris, Sorry I don't have an answer concerning the clock,,but was wondering if you would be kind enough to answer a few questions about the bubble hockey game that was made by all sports arena amusements. These games look exactly like a super chexx game the score board looks the same the playing surface the same controls the base even the amount of screws securing the dome are the same. I'm considering purchasing a used game for my son but was wondering if the parts are compatible with chexx parts? Also does this game have the same sounds as a chexx game? If you don't mind what did the game cost new and is $800 for a used game in like new condition a fair price. Any information would be greatly appreciated Thanks, Will
post #3 of 4 Old 04-12-2016, 08:46 AM - Thread Starter

All Sports Arena Amusements Bubble Hockey

Sorry Will I do not know much about the CHEXX game. I do believe the parts are the same but the electronics are different. Obviously condition would determine the price. We bought ours like new in your price range but I haven't been able to track down any support for the All Sports version.
Chris

post #4 of 4 Old 04-14-2016, 05:38 PM

Bubble hocckey

Chris thanks for the reply if I ever find any information on this game I will surely relay it to you. Overall besides the time issue are you happy with it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Game Room Equipment & Accessories

Tags
all sports arena amusements , bubble hockey , bubblehockey

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page