AVS Forum banner

Arcade decorations

3K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  MythTrip 
#1 ·
Anyone have any arcade area decorations? About a quarter of my basement will be dedicated to arcade games (the rest of it is open (pool table, tv etc). I am thinking some marquees. What else game related would be cool to hang up? Pinball Back glass was one thought...

#9 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunkyBoss /forum/post/0

Where do you guys get your marquees from? How about any nicer arcade posters?

I've purchased around 20+ marquees from Ebay and here http://www.quarterarcade.com/Browse....Parts.Marquees

Most marquees run between $15 - $25 plus shipping. Shipping can be another

$7 - $12 so you want to buy them from one source if possible, then it's usually only $.50 - $1 more per marquee to ship.

#10 ·
I've got a gumball and a candy machine in my arcade. I've also got a Neon arcade sign.

One of my favorite arcade decorations is a payphone. I bought it from eBay. The phone companies are taking these off the streets and selling them off. I bought mine from a guy that refurbs them. It is very clean and fully functional. The only problem is that if I am in my arcade playing a pin (or vid) and the phone rings, it scares the heck out of me. (those payphones have LOUD ringers)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.