AVS Forum banner

Just bought the zizzle arcade pinball machine.

3K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  flyNAVY 
#1 ·
Bought it at sears for $99, it plays very nice it's about 3/4 the size of a real machine,

and it sits nice and tall. I'm very impressed with it for the money, if you guys have any questions let me know.

#8 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Midnight /forum/post/0

Bought it at sears for $99, it plays very nice it's about 3/4 the size of a real machine,

and it sits nice and tall. I'm very impressed with it for the money, if you guys have any questions let me know.

I have one also... my complaints are the flippers don't have a good "feel" and to cut cost the bumpers and kickers use designed to use one solenoid.

#9 ·
I purchased the same model at BB for around $90. This particular model is discontinued as Zizzle is releasing the Pirates 3 model. We have it in the corner of our HT, over the sub.

Huge hit with guests...both kids and adults alike. An awesome pin for small spaces...particularly in the $100 price range! The Funrise toy pins are the only other $100 pins out there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.