AVS Forum banner
73K views 619 replies 163 participants last post by  SoundofMind 
#1 ·
Called Electronics Expo on Monday, gave me the Denon 4311CI shipped for $1329.99 . . . . CSR was great....I asked for $1299 Ann he said "yes, but I need to add $29.99 for shipping. I ordered then on Monday afternoon and it arrived yesterday (Friday) to my home....came with the firmware updated and I set it up quickly, upgraded to AirPlay, and works sweet! Amazingmavr at an a,aging price! And since it was purchased from EE as a Denon authorized etailer, it come with the 3-year warranty!

#177 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxxxx /forum/post/22022528

EE has it for $1208.57 with code GRANDSLAM + $30 shipping.

Is that when you call EE? The 4311 is priced at $2098.99 on their website. I called last week and the price was $1299 shipped with no sales tax. How do you apply the GRANDSLAM code? I bought one from Best Buy (Magnolia) as they price matched EE. I'd rather deal with BB as I got 36 month free financing and 45 day price protection.

Bill

#178 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Mac /forum/post/22022670

Is that when you call EE? The 4311 is priced at $2098.99 on their website.

Nope, I just tried it. That's the online price when you add it to your cart and apply that code. Good deal.

#183 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgigalevu /forum/post/22022907

It is $895 + ship (for a refub) at ecost: (I can't post a link since I don't have 3 posts yet, but just add "www."

ecost.com/p/6918519?source=EWBGOOGLEBASE&CAWELAID=1249459772

Hope this helps someone. I talked to Dave at EE and he confirmed that the price now is $1238 shipped.

I just checked this out and they are sold out. Its a great deal if you don't mind a refurb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kemitchell /forum/post/22022786

Nope, I just tried it. That's the online price when you add it to your cart and apply that code. Good deal.

Thanks
! I thought you had to sign into an EE account. But sure enough I put the 4311 in my cart, applied the code and there it was for $1,238.56 shipped. I copied the link and sent it to my salesman at BB to see if they would price match this price as well. Its worth a shot as it would save me $60.44.

Bill

#184 ·
Just bought one for $1,238. This is the deal of the year or maybe the Millenium. Then I sent an email to my seven brothers and sisters and a friend. I was going to buy the AVP and upgrade it but at this price I couldn't pass. I have a separate high end stereo system so this is just for HT. I will probably add some amps. Going from an Arcam 350 that I paid $1800 for about seven years ago. Its incredible how the technology increases and the prices decrease!! Next purchase a new Panny 3D VT50 65 incher.

#186 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splicer010 /forum/post/22023595

Nope, you missed out on the deal of the Millenium last year when the 4310CI was blown out @ $550 NEW, even less for an open box or (like mine) a floor model.

But congrats, dude, be prepared for an ear to ear grin every time you power that puppy up!

...or the $799 deal I and a few others got from Vann's a few weeks ago for a brand new 4311CI including shipping.

#187 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slingshot /forum/post/22023558

Just bought one for $1,238. This is the deal of the year or maybe the Millenium. Then I sent an email to my seven brothers and sisters and a friend. I was going to buy the AVP and upgrade it but at this price I couldn't pass.

Nice deal! I thought I'd hit the bottom with my $1280 shipped price from EE. I swear EE must be selling these at cost.

BTW, you should go ahead and get the AVP
I have one, and it's quite a bit nicer than the 4311CI.

#188 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam S /forum/post/22024381

Nice deal! I thought I'd hit the bottom with my $1280 shipped price from EE. I swear EE must be selling these at cost.

BTW, you should go ahead and get the AVP
I have one, and it's quite a bit nicer than the 4311CI.

And be sure to order the POA to go with it while you're at it

#193 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam S /forum/post/22024717

Actually you're right. You must be logged in for the coupon code to work.

I just tried the "GRANDSLAM" code by itself without putting in the zipcode and the discount applied. Then I did the zipcode, then selected the shipping rate and everything applied. When I entered the code and my zipcode (at the same time) it prompted me to log into my account. Kind of strange but it is great to see that the discount is still is valid and the 4311 is in stock.

I just got back from Best Buy and they price matched the $1,238.56 price from EE as I printed out the page from the EE site
. I have another 42 days left on the price matching policy and the staff at the local BB might be sick of me before then

Bill

#194 ·
Took advantage of the GRANDSLAM deal last night, just could not resist. It seemed to go through PayPal just fine. I thought I registered but apparently I checked out as a guest and never got a confirmation email. Is this typical with EE? Will the unit just show up in a week or so?

#195 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwm2 /forum/post/22026388

Took advantage of the GRANDSLAM deal last night, just could not resist. It seemed to go through PayPal just fine. I thought I registered but apparently I checked out as a guest and never got a confirmation email. Is this typical with EE? Will the unit just show up in a week or so?

I would call EE just to be sure.

Bill

#196 ·
I did 1299 shipped to Texas, didnt know about this code - they were in stock and its already in the UPS system. (from EE)

#197 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Mac /forum/post/22026026

I just got back from Best Buy and they price matched the $1,238.56 price from EE as I printed out the page from the EE site
. I have another 42 days left on the price matching policy and the staff at the local BB might be sick of me before then

Bill

$100 in tax from Best Buy, ouch! Why not just order from EE?

#198 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam S /forum/post/22026580

$100 in tax from Best Buy, ouch! Why not just order from EE?

C'mon Sam do you think I would actually pay sales tax
. I bought the 4311 in NH where one "Lives Free and Pays No Sales Tax"
. I actually do not live in NH but right over the line. The out the door price was $1,238.56.

Bill

#199 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twylight /forum/post/22026519

I did 1299 shipped to Texas, didnt know about this code - they were in stock and its already in the UPS system. (from EE)

I would call EE and ask them to apply the code. Its worth a shot as EE would be price matching their own price.

Bill

#201 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwm2 /forum/post/22026388

I registered and ordered one today. I didn't get an email from them (yet) but I can display the order on their website.

Edit: ... and it just shipped. Package due tomorrow - probably before I get an email from them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.