Behringer INuke DSP 3000 amp $295, Inuke DSP 1000 amp $219 at amazon.com - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 12-29-2012, 08:02 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
Liked: 431
$50 off each amp today with an additional 15% off promotion. These are excellent amps for the hobbiest or DIY -- especially for subwoofer duty. The DSP is excellent and connects to a PC using a USB interface. You can set exact wattage limits (great for tactile transducer / buttkicker use), set HPF filters (great for ported subwoofers), modify multiple parametric EQ bands, set crossovers, phase, dynamic EQ, etc. I've had the DSP 3000 for about a year now and it's a fantastic amp. This is about $50 cheaper than the normal sale price I've seen, and $100 off retail. These use a 24 volt fan and you can purchase a replacement silent fan from a site like digikey to keep the unit quieter for home theater duty.

You can download the software to play with it before you buy the amp to see the DSP functionality.
http://www.behringerdownload.de/iNuke/iNuke_Remote_Connect_V01-1.zip

These amps are 2 ohm stereo stable --- I ran my JTR Captivator pair (2ohm subs) of a single INuke DSP 3000 in stereo for quite a while. The very effective DSP allowed me to get my frequency response perfectly flat as you see in my avatar picture. Great price, Great product.

DSP 1000 -

DSP 3000 -

"Without subs it's just background music - with subs it's the main event!"
Archaea's Theatre Room
2011 KC Sub Shootout
2012 KC Blind Sub Shootout

My Subwoofer Recommendations by Pricepoint

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 12-29-2012, 07:52 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 17
I have two dead amp MFW 15's. I was thinking of getting the 300 to power them. Seems like it would work out well...
Reply Great Found Deals

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page