Best Buy price matching (somewhat). - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 03-05-2013, 05:55 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 46
Hello everyone,

Though technically the isn't a specific deal, I thought it would be worth mentioning.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Global/Low-Price-Guarantee/pcmcat290300050002.c?id=pcmcat290300050002

Though price matching with local authorized dealers may not matter much, it also includes the following online retailers Amazon, Apple, Bhphotovideo.com, Buy.com, Crutchfield, Dell, Frys, hhgregg, HP, HomeDepot, Lowes, Newegg, OfficeDepot, OfficeMax, Sears, Staples, Target, TigerDirect and Walmart which started as of March 3rd.

What really caught my eye was Amazon, Buy, Newegg, Fry's and TigerDirect (I like computers too biggrin.gif). I know there are a lot of people who still like to shop at B&M stores (even if it's big box stores) and this might be a good deal for them.

Here's the big caveat though, from their website: "The Guarantee is limited to one price match per identical item, per guest and does not apply to: Contract mobile phone devices and plans, the online prices of retailers not listed, the online prices of third party vendors (Marketplace vendors) on designated major online retailers websites, post purchase price match requests to competitor's prices, Best Buy for Business™, offers that include financing, gift card offers, bundling of items, free items, pricing errors, mail-in offers, coupon offers, competitor's service prices, items that are advertised as limited-quantity, out of stock, open-box, clearance, refurbished/used items, our and our competitor's Deal of the Day, daily deals, special hour sale event items and credit card offers, BestBuy.com Clearance & More and Marketplace items, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving."

I just received this in my inbox today. Since I plan on asking a few questions regarding a new HT setup in the next few days, I figured the least I could do is post something that could be useful to some people first. smile.gif

(I suppose I should put this in here, I'm from Hawaii and there are at times certain things don't ship free. To have something like this available could result in a very good deal with Best Buy matching price especially when dealing with Newegg which is always 2-day air as the only cheap option)
Reply Great Found Deals

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page