AVS Forum banner

Pioneer SC 1522K for $599.99 at Costco

76K views 564 replies 183 participants last post by  SpeedNut 
#1 ·
Came across Pioneer SC 1522K at the Costco in South Seattle for $599.99. Seems like a very good deal. Agree?

#4 ·
Can you get a Costco item number? I called a local Costco by me and they don't have any pioneer receivers and the guy asked for the item number like 5 times for reference. I think it's a real good deal and I would like to get myself one... If I can get the Costco item number.

#9 ·
Thanks for the item number... turns out there is only 1 store in the entire state of Illinois that has them (and they just got them in today). I picked myself up one. I think this is a GREAT deal as this is the same item as the SC-65 (just missing the Elite label) that people are paying $999.99 for at Best Buy. I can't wait to set it up. Thanks!!

#14 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craiggers  /t/1464476/pioneer-sc-1522k-for-599-99-at-costco/0_50#post_23112714

Thanks for the item number... turns out there is only 1 store in the entire state of Illinois that has them (and they just got them in today). I picked myself up one. I think this is a GREAT deal as this is the same item as the SC-65 (just missing the Elite label) that people are paying $999.99 for at Best Buy. I can't wait to set it up. Thanks!!
Where at in Illinois?

#18 ·
Just picked up one at the Costco West Sacramento, CA. They started the day at 12 when I called this morning to put one on hold.

Two of my friends each went and picked one up today. By the time I got there at 4:00 they were down to 5. It seems like it's hit or miss as far as which Costco's have them. Thankfully I only had to drive 50 miles to get mine...

I just bought a new Onkyo in January but this was just too good of a deal to pass up...

Now just where to put the Onkyo?...

#22 ·
It has 11.2 preouts and 9.2 internal. 11 seems to be that they just hard wired wides and heights. I wish it could do 11.2 with a 2 channel amp.

Even limited to 9.2 I am very tempted to upgrade my Denon 3311 to this instead of holding out for a 4520. If it was 11 capable I would buy 2!

#23 ·
Called my Costco here in Eugene oregon and they got thirteen available. Immediately slapped my pioneer vsx-1021k on c list to try and upgrade!

#24 ·
Perfect timing. I need one receiver too. I checked with my local Costco. They were supposed to get shipment, but has not got them yet. Will wait.

Thanks very much for a good deal.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.