$80....Ethereal Power Manager 2000 Surge Protector and Power Conditioner, store pickup only - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 4 Old 05-14-2013, 06:04 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked: 42
I've been searching for one of these and stumbled upon this deal, unfortunately there's no store near me. These go for $170 on AC4L.com and from $200 to $600 elsewhere. If somebody wants to ship me one, I'd be real happy smile.gif

http://www.microcenter.com/product/401916/Ethereal_Power_Manager_2000_Surge_Protector_and_Power_Conditioner#
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 05-22-2013, 04:50 PM

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Anyone have any experience with this brand/make/model?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 4 Old 05-25-2013, 06:51 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Thanks for the heads-up. They are still on sale so I picked one up today. Not only did I need the surge protection for my home theater (a new system I am piecing together and yet to set up), but I needed the ability to switch on my active two front speakers and my active sub-woofer. Even the power manager can be switched on via my home theater preamp. Very cool to easily start everything at once including 3 active speakers which are bi-amped and one power stereo amp for the 2 rear speakers.
post #4 of 4 Old 05-25-2013, 08:35 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Same here, thanks for the heads up, I also picked one up.

I have to say, it's a ful size component, larger than my cable box but just a tad smaller than the AVR but it's nice to see how many Amps all the a/v components are pulling and the 6 switched outlets are a nice touch.

TV Pan TC-P60GT50, Denon AVR-1713, Front towers BA A360, Center BA A225C, Surround BA XS Satellite, Sub Klipsch RW12D, Blu-ray player Sony BDP-S5100, Ethereal Power Manager 2000.
Reply Great Found Deals

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page