Forum Jump: 

post #181 of 233 Old 10-24-2013, 01:51 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
Liked: 227
Sorry you missed out bent frown.gif
I hope you can find one because this is one amazing amplifier!

DIY Sound Group Volt 10 surround speaker build

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Setup Thread

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #182 of 233 Old 10-24-2013, 05:21 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archaea View Post

http://emotivalounge.proboards.com/post/546835/thread

Boss if you are using the Sherbourn pt-7030, both balanced xlr and unbalanced rca are unbalanced internally in the circuitry.

Joel - if use balanced cables from an unbalanced source you gain nothing.

All that link says is that the processor is not balanced from the balanced analog input to the balanced analog output which I have already said. All my inputs are digital so im not looking for an audiophile balanced volume control preamp. And I have confirmed that the output is at a higher voltage on the xlr outputs than the rca outs. Proving the xlr's are not simply paralleled with the rca outputs as you suggest.
post #183 of 233 Old 10-24-2013, 07:44 PM

Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlpowell84 View Post

I know frown.gif ... Got PT-7030 and waiting for someone to sell in in ebay now..
post #184 of 233 Old 10-24-2013, 07:47 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 441 Post(s)
Liked: 679
Boss,

the way I read Andrew Robinson's post is that the output itself is not balanced.

I admit I may not be understanding it correctly - but that's how it reads to me. I've asked for clarification in the thread in a neutral manner.

I can tell you that if both XLR and RCA are feed from an unbalanced output to the 7-350 sherbourn amp the gain structure is identical. I just tested it with my omnimic. Both were 85dB on the button when I used a hosa RCA to XLR and a hosa RCA to RCA from my AVR to my 7350. (my Onkyo TX-NR1007 AVR does not have balanced outputs)

On a separate note - my hosa eight cable snake came in, and they appear to be introducing a bit of buzz to the system that I hadn't noticed as much before. I'm not sure if it's that I noticed it and now can't unotice it - or if the cable snake isn't as properly shielded as would be ideal. Perhaps the Emotiva set wouldn't be bad afterall? I'll keep playing with this and report back.

"Without subs it's just background music - with subs it's the main event!"

post #185 of 233 Old 10-24-2013, 07:54 PM

There is one right now on ebay for 2200. High mark up but is still worth that price. Unfortunately its local pick up only. Emotiva has the XPR-5 (Same as PA 7-350) on sale right now for $1799 if you have a 5.1 system. Or if you have a 7.1 just buy the XPR-5 and a UPA-200 for your surround backs and be at $2100
post #186 of 233 Old 10-24-2013, 08:06 PM

I'm hearing that XPR7 is going to be out soon.. so If dont get this monster would patiently wait for XPR7, I guesss.. frown.gif
post #187 of 233 Old 10-24-2013, 08:08 PM

Quote:

I know frown.gif ... Got PT-7030 and waiting for someone to sell in in ebay now..
post #188 of 233 Old 10-24-2013, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bent622 View Post

I'm hearing that XPR7 is going to be out soon.. so If dont get this monster would patiently wait for XPR7, I guesss.. frown.gif

Who knows when the xpr-7 will be out. Just keep your eye out on ebay and audiogon for a 7-350
post #189 of 233 Old 10-24-2013, 11:10 PM
AVS Special Member

Or just call randomly. Thats what i did

My Setup Thread

post #190 of 233 Old 10-25-2013, 02:45 AM

Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by BossHoggSocal View Post

There is one right now on ebay for 2200. High mark up but is still worth that price. Unfortunately its local pick up only. Emotiva has the XPR-5 (Same as PA 7-350) on sale right now for $1799 if you have a 5.1 system. Or if you have a 7.1 just buy the XPR-5 and a UPA-200 for your surround backs and be at $2100

Yeah it's definitely worth the price of $2200. Just bc it was sold at a ridiculously low price for one brief moment in time doesnt mean it isn't worth paying more after that low price! To be honest Emotiva tod me the only sold around 50 at this price that they had left over in warehouse. They had to sell bc of a merger and wanted the revenue applied. Emotiva told me they were sold out in a day. There were some few buyers who got them after but only bc some canceled their orders and others didn't pay. At one point 2 weeks afterwards they came up with 10 unaccounted for and they were sold to these put on waiting list. I mean lets be real here the only person who wouldn't buy the Sherbourn 7 x 350 for a $1000 dollars is someone who couldn't afford it. If you needed an amp or NOT it is hard to pass up on a STEAL like the Sherbourn for that unheard of price that you will never see again.
Price is always dictated by supply and demand so as there are fewer of these high powered Sherbourn 7 x 350 offerings out there the price will stay high relatively compared to other similar offerings from other manufacturers. I'd rather have the a sherbourn over the XPR for the obvious reason that you get 2 more channels and 2 extra binding posts per channel. Couple that with the 10 year warranty (double Emotiva's) and specs better geared for an audiophile environment rather than just sheer decibal SPL levels. To be honest if someone had the need or wanted room to grow this is an IDEAL amp to buy. You probably still be rocking to it in 2032' that's unless that asteroid gets to us first (surely hope and pray NOT.) You would have to spend upwards of 5-$8k to get something with high current and wattage like this bc there aren't many amps like this out there. Outlaw used to make something near it but not as good but not anymore.
So for this guy in France overseas looking to buy it for $999 is just wet behind the ear. He obviously isn't familiar with it or the one time sale and for lack of a better term doesn't have a clue. No one sends stuff overseas unless they want to really fork up the cash. There would be thousands here in the United States who would buy the Sherbourn for $1000. If he really desires this amp then he needs to fork up $2200 or $2600 and then pay the shipping to France. Does he think People here in the US are going to make him aware of it before offering to someone here in the USA. You can't control strings like that from across the pond. If your reading this your not getting it for a $1000. And if someone else by fluke chance s selling one at this price I will buy it from you and you won't have to ship to France. I have been looking to score a few of these for one set price for a theater room i want to build. I will pay you more also so PM if someone out there is selling for some rare circumstance. I know that is not the case bc I would rather have the amp than 1 grand and most anyone else in their right mind would do the same. Unless they needed the loot instead.
The Emotiva XPR-5 however is not quite the Sherbourn 7 x 350! The Sherbourn 7 x 350 has 4 binding posts per channel (for bi-wiring or separate speakers.) the inside architecture is for the most part (where it counts) identical. The gain is also higher on the Emotiva which usually causes too loud transient passages especially with bluray and cable movies during lower volume or night time listening. The lower gain Sherbourn provides a more favorable listening experience IMO for that the dynamic transient action sequences have a more realistic lifelike effect. They stand out and blend in more effectively throughout the volume range but especially during lower to mid volume where most movie listening is spent. Most with wives and kids are cranking the volme at night past 2/3rd's at most. The Emotiva's with higher gain will seem like louder more powerful amps if you swap out and compare volume settings but this can be easily attenuated by cranking up the decibal setting in the EQ for each channel/speaker position you have (+1.5 to 3.)

Boss hog, I owned XPR and the Sherboun and I preferred the Sherbourn for theater and audiophile listening. Now if I were throwing a toga party or mixer in college I would use the XPR but then again if I were throwing a Big Mixer I'd be using pro audio/JBL EV type speakers with a crown amp or something similar. I'd also be a teenager back in college and be happy as a lark trolling for Punnani so I really wouldn't give a **** what amp I was using wink.gif The concerns would be more like who is getting the keg and what girls sororities are we inviting! Yeah Baby I want to go back to college! Miss that steady diet of Beard€d c|@m tongue.gif

No offense to anyone out there. Like Dragnet I'm just stating the facts.......
post #191 of 233 Old 10-25-2013, 03:04 AM

Quote:

Or just call randomly. Thats what i did

You were one of the last if not the last lucky bastards. Consider yourself a lucky bastard!!!
Emotiva told me just recently they have none and will be receiving none to sell. They are all gone. They only had 40 in warehouse that was it period. It was a one time sale. Why would they keep selling after merger is through anyways. They have XPR's to sell. They don't care about Sherbourn. They ate that company up to get rid of their competition. I don't get people still looking for it. The sale is gone they missed it. Oh well get over it and move on. People are so hung up on well I can't pay more than a $1k bc that's what it sold for on one day back in early August 2013'. That doesn't set the price from now on and forever! Unless Emotiva gets a broken one that they refurb. The new ones went the way of the "Dodo bird." That is Emotiva's quote. You can buy on ebay from one or two people. The supply and competition set the price not a one time sale. So if someone wants them they will have to fork up the money. The amp is still well worth it at $2200. The way I see it the price ceiling or this item at this point in time ~$3250 since it has 2 more channels than XPR-5 and 4 speaker posts per channel adds value. The insides are basically identical. Just some slight variations in its specs. The Sherbourn is a better case all around and has a nicer back where everything gets plugged in. It's also all black and better at blending in if in front of your theater or tv room. Or $2k this amp is an incredible value. There will be no need to upgrade this amp the only need will be wanting more of them.

When i spoke with Nick he told me good luck finding one but your not going to find it here. They're all long gone from Emotiva. A few people got lucky but they wouldnt overlook using the list again. apparently one or 2 people were sold this amp when they should have gone to people at the top of the list. There is a long list of people names on wait list if they happen to get a return. Return period is gone and there is way too many on the wait list. They aren't even doing the list anymore bc they know they aren't getting anymore. The warehouse has none and return Period has passed. The few that got them afterwards were unpaid ones and newly found inventory bc of non claiming. More people wanted them then had the money for them. No more at all at this point. I know I called and offered them more money for 4-5 of them. They told me there is no more thats it! When i asked about putting name on list i was told there are way more people on the list than amps they had for sale. They told me there is no more list and they are not getting any anyways so it didnt matter. He then Tried to sell me the XPR's and i just told them i would look to find and buy them on the internet. Even at the sale price fir XPR I am going to take my chances for the Sherbourn. The XPR-5 is an incredible amp too. Nothing from it bc it is amazing as well. I want 7 channels in one amp rather than have 2 amps for it. Thats when they informed me of a distributor for Sherbourn products audiolab but they are still priced at $4799. There is also another place but price is near the same. There aren't many out there and that's why I'm on a quest to get them before they really are all gone. This is that once in a decade amp that provides so much value for the money.

No one should feel bad or second guess bc you have to spend a lot more money to buy a big high wattage 7 channel amp from other audio companies. At $2200 it is still a bargain for what you receive. Shoot for $2200 you can barely buy buy a 7 channel by 120 maybe 7 x 150 watt from another brand. But never anywhere close to a 7 x 350 watt 8 ohm or 7 x 550+ watt @4 ohm amp that the Sherbourn has. Buyers need to realize that it debuted end of 2011' being a 2012' model year amp for $4799. With tax it would cost you over $5k. At this time this was priced good compared to what other brands sold similar spec'd amps at. Then price dropped after it was a model year old product like all electronic equip prices drop to move inventory. Soon after Sherbourn got caught up in a buyout due to owners wanting to sell I believe. The amp was selling not too long ago for a few months for around $3k total with tax. That's why Amazon had them for $3k. If someone is selling them at $2200 they are pricing it to sell fast bc this amp is worth the money and then some. It's beefy, heavy duty and very capable of a lot of power. if you used it as a mono or dual channel it is right up there with other $10 k+ solid state amps. The fact that you have ability for 6 other channels if needed and 4 speaker binding posts per channel is something you cant find anywhere else. The Sherbourn is very unique for these reasons bc there isn't anything else in the market like it. When they are all gone they are gone! That is why I'm looking to obtain a few of them for a theater room I want to build. I realize the potential in them bc i have owned the PA 7 x 350 for almost 2 years. I bought it when it first hit the market and everyone was giving it glowing reviews. I've owned more than a dozen other brands and his amp is my favorite for big time home theater surround sound. When setup correctly its flawless in its performance and presentation. I also know it is built to last and my theater room will be good for the next 15-20 years. There are other Internet audio companies selling this amp right now still for $4799. Not many companies have them to offer and since there is such a short supply the demand for them is high and the price remains high.

I'm guessing that the people selling these amps on ebay really don't know what they possess. They don't realize how good of an amp it is bc they haven't used and lived with it in multiple setups like I have. This amp is awesome for powering Magnepans and any other power hungry speaker. If you own Maggie's or any other electrostat this amp is for you. It handles the low ohm drop at certain frequencies well and never misses a beat. It's also stellar at powering Wilson Watt Puppy's, B&W 802 Diamonds, Martin Logan's, and Salk. For speakers that are easier to power this amp is also ACES and barely wakes up to power speakers like Klipsch and Polk which are more sensitive and driven easier. Even if you don't need all that power it is better to have the headroom and room to grow especially for the price of them. The fact that 40 or so got them at that stupid low price is absolutely CRAZY! It's like you guys hit the lottery!
If anyone knows anyone selling 3-4 together send them my way. I want all my equip to be same in my theater build project I'm looking to do.

I will pay possibly $10000 for 4 new unopened double boxed. I'm willing bc I want 4 or atleast 3 of these awesome Sherbourn 7 x 350's. I actually have a few insiders looking for me as well. I would like new but would also consider new barely used open box for a little less money. I know these amps are stout so I'm okay with it. I'm not buying them separately bc I want to guarantee I have all the same amps in my setup. I'm trying to find them this way before I start purchasing singles from various people.

Good luck and happy listening to all other PA 7 x 350 owners out there! It really is the heart of all your systems.
post #192 of 233 Old 10-25-2013, 08:32 AM
AVS Special Member

Damn!! I wish I would have bought a few

My Setup Thread

post #193 of 233 Old 10-25-2013, 08:42 AM

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 21
Quick question for PA 7-350 owners.

I do not currently have an AVR or pre/pro with pre-outs to send audio signal to the amp. Is there any reason using a stereo RCA to 3.5mm cable attached to an iPhone or laptop and the L/R RCA inputs of the Sherbourn wouldn't work? Any risk of damaging the amp or the speakers (Pioneer FS51-LR)? I wouldn't be listening at very loud volumes, I know the Pioneers are not rated high enough to handle full power from the Sherbourn.

Video - Panasonic VT50 55" | Panasonic BDT320
AVR - Denon X4000 | Sherbourn PA 7-350
Speakers - JTR Noesis 228HT | DIY Sound Group Volt V10 | JTR Captivator S2
post #194 of 233 Old 10-25-2013, 01:04 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:

I'm hearing that XPR7 is going to be out soon.(

Yeah that's what they told me at EmoFest. In 2010, when I put my name/address/phone#/email on the pre-sale list. Never heard a thing.
post #195 of 233 Old 10-25-2013, 01:24 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by emr25 View Post

I do not currently have an AVR or pre/pro with pre-outs to send audio signal to the amp. Is there any reason using a stereo RCA to 3.5mm cable attached to an iPhone or laptop and the L/R RCA inputs of the Sherbourn wouldn't work? Any risk of damaging the amp or the speakers (Pioneer FS51-LR)? I wouldn't be listening at very loud volumes, I know the Pioneers are not rated high enough to handle full power from the Sherbourn.

The Sherbourn is serious overkill for the rest of your system. Speakers are most important to sound quality and you have pretty low-end speakers ($199 at Newegg). Source is next most important and you're proposing using a headphone amp in a phone as your source. Finally comes amplification.

My advice if you don't want to spend more $$$: Sell the Sherbourn, and split the proceeds 70/30 between better speakers and an AVR/pre-pro. Then get a 30-pin-to-line-out-audio cable for the iPhone, which will provide a much higher quality signal to your processor than the $3 headphone amplifier that's in the phone.
post #196 of 233 Old 10-25-2013, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emr25 View Post

This would not work. You need true line level voltage from a preamp. You don't send signal to an amp with an IPhone or Laptop. Cmon man Really??
post #197 of 233 Old 10-25-2013, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheld View Post

The Sherbourn is serious overkill for the rest of your system. Speakers are most important to sound quality and you have pretty low-end speakers ($199 at Newegg). Source is next most important and you're proposing using a headphone amp in a phone as your source. Finally comes amplification.

My advice if you don't want to spend more $$$: Sell the Sherbourn, and split the proceeds 70/30 between better speakers and an AVR/pre-pro. Then get a 30-pin-to-line-out-audio cable for the iPhone, which will provide a much higher quality signal to your processor than the $3 headphone amplifier that's in the phone.

Sorry, guess I should have given some more background first. I will be buying JTR Noesis speakers sometime in the near future (haven't decided on 212HT-LP or 228HT yet). So when I had the chance to get this amp at $999 I couldn't pass it up. I was just wondering if there was a simple way to test out the amp in the meantime. If there's not I will just be patient and wait until I get the JTR speakers and an AVR or pre/pro with pre-outs...

post #198 of 233 Old 10-25-2013, 06:55 PM

Forget I said anything, was just thinking out loud really...for some reason I thought I remember reading of someone doing exactly what I was proposing to test out a new amp/speakers but I guess it was not the same.

post #199 of 233 Old 10-25-2013, 07:02 PM

Yes you can test each channel out with the method u described. Make sure your source iphone or laptop volume is all the way down at first. .. and gradually rasie it up until you can hear it.
post #200 of 233 Old 10-25-2013, 07:12 PM

Quote:

Yes you can test each channel out with the method u described. Make sure your source iphone or laptop volume is all the way down at first. .. and gradually rasie it up until you can hear it.

Thanks! I honestly just wanted to make sure all of the amp channels are working, etc.

I obviously didn't make my intentions clear or give any background on my situation. I don't have a lot of HT audio experience but I certainly wouldn't have bought a $1000 amp (regardless of how great of a deal it was) to power some speakers that cost me less than $300 for all five. My Onkyo 616 does a perfectly fine job with the Pioneer speakers in my living room. The Sherbourn will be used in a spare bedroom that is in the process of being converted to a HT room. Right now I have a Panasonic VT50 and Pioneer BDP-62FD and I plan to add the JTR speakers and a Denon X4000 AVR.

post #201 of 233 Old 10-25-2013, 11:33 PM

The Denon X4000 is nice but I assume you won't be using the amp inside it so its kind of a waste, plus no XLR outputs. I would look into a processor like the Sherbourn 7020A, 7030, Emotiva umc-200 , XMC-1 or if you like Audyssey the Marantz AV7701 , AV8801. I think any of these will have better sound quality than the Denon... on the other hand I have never been a fan of the sound signature of Denon so I may be bias. I have the Sherbourn 7030 processor and 7-350 amp, and I am extremely pleased with the overall sound quality and sound stage of this combo. When I have company over and just watching a ball game on TV they are amazed on how real it sounds like your in the stands at the game. Movies are on a whole different level. None of my other setups with mainly all pioneer elite and Harman kardon receivers have had this type of sound.
post #202 of 233 Old 10-26-2013, 07:54 AM
AVS Special Member

Well got some jbl 8" woofer rebuilt. Xpl 140 speakers. Not bad sounding. They can really put out bass. Decently detailed high end. I need to play with placement more. 6ohm speaker, 89db sensitivity works well with the Sherbourn amp. I do get a slight humming, buzzing though

My Setup Thread

post #203 of 233 Old 10-26-2013, 08:00 AM

Quote:

The Denon X4000 is nice but I assume you won't be using the amp inside it so its kind of a waste, plus no XLR outputs. I would look into a processor like the Sherbourn 7020A, 7030, Emotiva umc-200 , XMC-1 or if you like Audyssey the Marantz AV7701 , AV8801. I think any of these will have better sound quality than the Denon... on the other hand I have never been a fan of the sound signature of Denon so I may be bias. I have the Sherbourn 7030 processor and 7-350 amp, and I am extremely pleased with the overall sound quality and sound stage of this combo. When I have company over and just watching a ball game on TV they are amazed on how real it sounds like your in the stands at the game. Movies are on a whole different level. None of my other setups with mainly all pioneer elite and Harman kardon receivers have had this type of sound.

Could you please elaborate on the difference you've seen in the sound quality of a Sherbourn 7030 processor vs a Denon? What specifically do you dislike about the Denon's sound signature? I'm trying to decide whether to keep what I have now or move to the Sherbourn 7030 with an XPA-5 amp. Any insight would be appreciated. 

post #204 of 233 Old 10-26-2013, 10:58 AM
AVS Special Member

Yea I would like to know too. Although I don't want to leave Audyssey.

I will be looking for a processor next year after I get my JTR speakers. I would like to go all balanced too

My Setup Thread

post #205 of 233 Old 10-27-2013, 04:00 AM

I put the 7030 heads up with a Denon AVR-4520CI and a AVP-A1HDCI that I borrowed to test. The Denons have every bell and whistle you can imagine and then some. I wasn't looking for features as much as much as pure sound quality. With the 7030 I heard things in the content and I didn't even know were there. Every detail was not missed. The sound stage sounded better and blended perfectly between the LCR. I guess just a more real life like sound.

The Denons sounded good but the detail was not nearly on the level of the 7030.

I don't have the mic yet to run REW and input data into the 7030s PEQ for room correction. Since the 7030 was just ran flat I ran the Denons without Audyssey at first. Even after running Audyssey on the Denons I still felt the 7030 sounded better. All were ran on the PA 7-350 and only adjustments I made was level calibration with my spl meter, distance and crossovers

If you don't want to do room correction yourself with REW or another type software on the 7030 PEQ, and like or need all the features of the Denons, then they may be for you.

If you want something that focuses on purely sound quality like I do, and don't mind putting a little elbow grease in doing the room correction, then the 7030 is pretty hard to beat especially for the price it is now.
post #206 of 233 Old 10-27-2013, 09:27 AM

Quote:

I wouldnt wait for a product they are planning on making. Figure atleast 2 years from when they say they are going to make something until you can actually buy it. i also venture to say their XPR -7 will probably be close to $3k if not more. Who knows what soon is though with Emotiva? Their new XM1 preamp has been listed with pictures and specifications on their website for well over a year with headline Coming Soon! And it still isn't available for purchase....
Their XPR-7 will very likely have identical inside structure as the 7 x 350. If you can buy a Sherbourn 7 x 350 for under $2500 that is the worth it, the Sherbourn is a 7 channel XPR. They are the same internals. The Sherbourn just has a some more attributes like 4 speaker posts per channel. The Sherbourn line are really well made products which deliver stunning performance for the dollar. It's too bad they have been gobbled up bc its better for us the consumer to have competition in the market. Emotiva ate them up and will poop out a XPR-7. Forget waiting 2 years to buy when you could buy whatever they are going to release in 2 years now. Both firms make great equipment. If you can find the Sherbourn for a good price I would buy it. To buy the XPR-5 and XPR-2 would cost way more and take up double the space and your not going to see the XPR-7 for a long time.
post #207 of 233 Old 10-27-2013, 09:42 AM

Quote:

Sure you can get most anything to work with elec signal but why outs someone risk their amp using an iPhone to send a line level voltage signal. That is certainly risky and not stable. A good recipe to fry a resistor or cap for sure....
post #208 of 233 Old 10-27-2013, 09:50 AM

Quote:

Boss,
I see your happy with the 7030. Have you owned the UMC-200 too? If not have you spent time comparing the two at all? Also how are you dealing with nor having the HDMI standby pass through with the 7030? I take it you don't have a wife or kids watching tv on this system. Curious on your thoughts if you spent time with both. The really only supposed diff are the 7030 has a better video if you have to upscale and the XLR but it doesn't have room cal and HDMI pass through. Which was my Main reason for not purchasing, not having the HDMI standby.
I too like you have owned and was partial to sound of Pioneer equipment over their competition. I also agree that Sherbourn and Emotiva make great processors that would cost a lot more with a Mcintosh name on front. The fact is excellent performance for cost.
post #209 of 233 Old 10-27-2013, 11:22 AM

I havent tried the UMC-200 because of only 4 hdmi inputs on it and i dont want to use an external hdmi switch.The wife and I use this system... I have no concern for hdmi pass through because hearing my microscopic speakers on my tv make me and my wife cringe. I do not use the video processing in it either as all my inputs are HDMI. I have also compared the Sherbourn 7020A to it and it sounds very similar to the 7030. Both running flat eq... I'm sure once I get a mic and use REW the 7030 will pull ahead. I still have the 7020A sitting in its original box... I can't push myself to get rid of it because it also sounds phenomenal.
post #210 of 233 Old 10-27-2013, 11:37 AM

Sorry I lost my train of though and thread jacked. This thread is about the Sherbourn PA 7-350 amplifier. I love my 7-350 and will be buried with it!
Reply Great Found Deals

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page