Denon AVR-X2000 $499.95 at Fry's - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 08-30-2013, 07:41 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
I have been following these forums for quite some time but never posted before - generally awed by the level of knowledge. Please be gentle if I breach some protocol....

Found this today on the Fry's Labor Day sale flier (referred to as "Major Name Brand Network Home Theater Receiver," I called to find out what it was) - available online and (at least) in stock at their Illinois store. Am thinking to get one to replace a Sony STR-DA3300ES in the upstairs, then move the Sony to the basement to replace something much older. The Sony has been OK, but would not have gotten it had I been exposed to AVS before then.

Same price in store or ordered online. Looks like a good deal and should be a good step up for me. I have a router located near where it will be, so not having built-in WiFi does not trouble me.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 08-30-2013, 04:11 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Thanks for the heads-up. Placed an order over the phone since I'm away from California this weekend.

Jack of all trades, master of none. I'm considered a generalist, my interests are broad and I have a passion for all things design.

post #3 of 3 Old 09-10-2013, 01:21 PM
585-645-1006

Mentioned: 50 Post(s)
Quoted: 4444 Post(s)
Liked: 2384
No reason to wait for it to go on sale at Frys when you can just call AVScience. smile.gif

------------------
"JD" – jd@avscience.com ; http://shop.avscience.com/ Call for sales info --> 585-645-1006 

Daily - 8am to 8pm EST
AVScience sells Denon, Marantz, Yamaha, Pioneer, Onkyo, Def Tech, Oppo, and more
** Think the AVR is defective?  Reset the microprocessor 5 times. 
Reply Great Found Deals

Tags
Denon Avr X2000 7 1 Channel Home Theater Receiver
Gear in this thread - X2000 by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page