Panasonic TC-P65ST60 for $1559.14... Is balisys.com for real or a scam? - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 5 Old 04-04-2014, 09:14 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I am finding incredible prices at balisys.com and wondering if they are for real....i.e. a Panasonic TC-P65ST60 for $1559.14 the ZT60 for $1905.09

I did a search in Amazon for a Panasonic TC-P65ST60...

Got the following, which directed me to balisys see: http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00ARAHA4C/ref=dp_olp_new_pads?ie=UTF8&condition=new

Balisys shows the http://www.balisys.com/panasonic-viera-tc-p65st60-65-class-plasma-1080p-600hz-smart-3d-hdtv-208-p.asp

It's probably too good to be true, but I'd hate to miss it if it's for real

Steve Russell
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 04-04-2014, 09:52 AM

Liked: 22
I'm not positive but I think I have seen that site mentioned as a scam site. Even if it hasn't you have to be suspicious of a site with a great price on an item that you can't find in stock at any other location. Those models (especially the ZT) are going at premium prices if you can even find one nowadays.
post #3 of 5 Old 04-04-2014, 10:04 AM

You might want to check out the scamadvisor listing for balisys: http://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/balisys.com

I wouldn't do it.

post #4 of 5 Old 04-22-2014, 06:46 AM

This site is a 100% scam. I bought an iPhone and a digital camera at the same time from them several months back and they were never delivered. I had to call my credit card company and do a "chargeback". 

post #5 of 5 Old Yesterday, 03:45 AM

Liked: 0
balisys.com is DEFINITELY a scam site, do NOT buy anything on it. Against my better judgment , I bought the 65" Panasonic ZT60 for $1905.69, immediately got an email after one with my invoice, saying that their credit card services were down and that all payments were being processed by bank transfer (although they did not have my banking info.) Have never heard from them since and this was a week ago. Was on my credit card site tonight and noticed 3 unauthorized pending charges made between July 21-23,now having to get my credit card reissued, no coincidence this happened right after I used it to buy there. Amazon needs to get their act together, too many scam sites have been invading them lately.
Reply Great Found Deals
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page