ToplineTVs.com... SCAM! - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 4 Old 04-21-2014, 10:16 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 18
I'm guessing nobody has successfully purchased a TV from these clowns at toplinetv's.com ??

I tried to purchase a few of them due to their obviously low pricing... but for some odd reason, the seller wouldn't take cash or credit card in person at time of pickup! I offered to come pick up a 65" ZT, a 60" ZT, and (2) 55" VT's... went back and forth all day Friday about it, and when I asked if I could come get them in person, no reply... until this morning. The reply I got was: "Nope,, sold out, told you i had real buyers."

This guy is a pure scam artist, huh?

Here's his current bait pricing:

• Panasonic TC-P65VT60 - $1849
  • Panasonic TC-P60VT60 - $1649
  • Panasonic TC-P55VT60 - $1299
  • Panasonic TC-P65ZT60 - $2499
  • Panasonic TC-P60ZT60 - $1999
  • Panasonic TC-P65ST60 - $1799
  • Panasonic TC-P55ST60 - $1225
  • Panasonic TC-P50ST60 - $975

See them here: http://toplinetvs.com/Panasonic/Panasonic.aspx

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 04-21-2014, 04:14 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
Liked: 106
There should be an alert section on this board, so all can post phonies whenever they know of or hear about bs sales/sellers !!

MY 7.4 SET UP. Not Perfect But Let's Just Say I'm Happy !!
Onkyo TX-NR809, (Klipsch-KF-28 mains),( Center KC-25), (Front wide- Primus P363), (AR-Stature S20 side surrounds).2 each Klipsch RW12D subs. HSU VTF-3 MK3 and HSU VTF-3 MK4 subs.
Mitsubishi 3D DLP MODEL73-738, DarbeeVision DVP-5000.Pioneer BDP-62FD.
post #3 of 4 Old 04-25-2014, 01:59 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10

I also got the runaround from them. Before I plopped down my $, I read enough posts online about their shady business practices to make sure to pay only with a reputable credit card (DISC card). They took my $1799 on 2/25/14, and lo and behold nearly 2 months later they still hadn't found a way to get me TV. I can't see what they got out of the deal (probably just lonely and wanted someone to chat with), but after 8 weeks of go-nowhere email and phone conversations with "Rob," took my $ back via my DISC card and told him to go ahead and give himself a hard fist ****. Whatever. I guess everyone has his/her secret motivations in life. What Rob's (425-260-0683, IP:144.15.255.227), Arlen Larin's (arlen.larin@gmail.com) or Alexander Alexandrov's (all ToplineTV.com's aliases) motivations are for keeping this online 'business' open ... we'll never know. Just don't bother with this company. No matter how good the deal may seem, you will never see the deal fully closed (ie, you won't see a TV delivered to you) - but you may gain a pen pal for a few months (so there's that).

post #4 of 4 Old 04-25-2014, 02:05 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10

Yep, ToplineTVs.com has no TVs to sell (no warehouse, no inventory ... nothing). If they did they would allow folks to come down and pick them up, or they would post multiple testimonials (with current contact info of those testifying) from people who did get TVs into their homes thru them. I feel bad for those not savvy enough to use credit cards for their 'purchases,' for, really any other way, is a quick way to throw your $ out the window.

Reply Great Found Deals

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page