eBay Coupon 20% off $25+ order at select stores. Ends Sept. 5th - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 5Likes
  • 1 Post By WabbaJ
  • 1 Post By WabbaJ
  • 1 Post By MIX_MASTER_ICE
  • 1 Post By WabbaJ
  • 1 Post By MIX_MASTER_ICE

post #1 of 10 Old 08-31-2017, 01:39 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1423 Post(s)
Liked: 1194
eBay Coupon 20% off $25+ order at select stores. Ends Sept. 5th

Code is P20LABORDAY. Must use Paypal. I believe the max discount is $50. One of the eligible stores is polkaudio

http://stores.ebay.com/Polk-Audio-Di...887&rmvSB=true

Rec Room>Vivitek 1080p projector w/100" screen/Hisense 65" 4K, Onkyo TXNR656, Fluance signature towers & center, AV5 sides, Loft 40 rears, RBH I-12/e x2, I-12 x2 subs. Living Room>Sammy 59" Plasma, Onkyo HTRC560, Klipsch KF28 L/R, KC25 center, Polk RC60i in-wall rears, SVS PB12NSD (x2) subs. PC set up> 27" LG IPS, Onkyo TXNR509, Primus P363's, JBL 550P sub. Master Bedroom>Samsung 42" LED, Pioneer VSX532, Denon 5 spkr set, Jamo J110 sub. Gaming> PS4 (x2), PS3, XBox One (x2), XBox 360
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 Old 08-31-2017, 06:26 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Does it work on n vidia shield

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
post #3 of 10 Old 09-01-2017, 04:56 AM

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 8
I went to sleep thinking I'll grab the monitor 40 SII in the morning. Gone. Fml.

Have also missed the klipsch Rb 10 and Andrew Jones sales repeatedly

Need to get faster on the trigger and stop over thinking
MIX_MASTER_ICE likes this.

post #4 of 10 Old 09-01-2017, 05:06 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WabbaJ View Post
I went to sleep thinking I'll grab the monitor 40 SII in the morning. Gone. Fml.

I got a pair of the monitor 40 from polk with the $15 off coupon last week. Got them the other day. I forgot how large they are. They sound really nice for the money.
post #5 of 10 Old 09-01-2017, 05:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIX_MASTER_ICE View Post
Quote:

I got a pair of the monitor 40 from polk with the $15 off coupon last week. Got them the other day. I forgot how large they are. They sound really nice for the money.
Good to know man. I'll be keeping an eye out. I just can't decide if I should get bookshelfs or get towers for my rears so I don't need stands. Thats where the hesitation has been coming from. Thanks for posting this deal. It was great!
post #6 of 10 Old 09-01-2017, 06:11 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Ideally you want your surrounds up above your head a little. I often see people with shorter tower speakers as surrounds and these really don't work well.
WabbaJ likes this.
post #7 of 10 Old 09-01-2017, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Ideally you want your surrounds up above your head a little. I often see people with shorter tower speakers as surrounds and these really don't work well.
Thanks for the tip man. I'm currently in a rental home and using wall mounts may be difficult since I don't want to damage the walls. Also, getting speaker stands for bookshelfs is sometimes more expensive in total than a pair of floorstanding speakers.

But, I can pony up a little more cash in order to do things right, and if that means a quality bookshelf+stands or mounts, I'll go that route.

If its not too much trouble, when you find a good deal MIX, could you please indicate that it would be good for rear/surrounds? I'd really be grateful.
post #8 of 10 Old 09-04-2017, 04:57 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Thanks for the tip man. I'm currently in a rental home and using wall mounts may be difficult since I don't want to damage the walls. Also, getting speaker stands for bookshelfs is sometimes more expensive in total than a pair of floorstanding speakers.

But, I can pony up a little more cash in order to do things right, and if that means a quality bookshelf+stands or mounts, I'll go that route.

If its not too much trouble, when you find a good deal MIX, could you please indicate that it would be good for rear/surrounds? I'd really be grateful.
The Polk store on ebay has the Monitor 60 SII for $99.99/each. With the 20% code these would be $79.99/each. That's a hard deal to beat on some good budget towers. If you got some small platforms you could use these as surrounds. I bought another pair of these a few weeks back when newegg had them $80/each and am really enjoying them. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Polk-Audio-M...QAAOSwAPVZKHZY
WabbaJ likes this.

Rec Room>Vivitek 1080p projector w/100" screen/Hisense 65" 4K, Onkyo TXNR656, Fluance signature towers & center, AV5 sides, Loft 40 rears, RBH I-12/e x2, I-12 x2 subs. Living Room>Sammy 59" Plasma, Onkyo HTRC560, Klipsch KF28 L/R, KC25 center, Polk RC60i in-wall rears, SVS PB12NSD (x2) subs. PC set up> 27" LG IPS, Onkyo TXNR509, Primus P363's, JBL 550P sub. Master Bedroom>Samsung 42" LED, Pioneer VSX532, Denon 5 spkr set, Jamo J110 sub. Gaming> PS4 (x2), PS3, XBox One (x2), XBox 360
post #9 of 10 Old 09-05-2017, 12:42 PM

Quote:
The Polk store on ebay has the Monitor 60 SII for $99.99/each. With the 20% code these would be $79.99/each. That's a hard deal to beat on some good budget towers. If you got some small platforms you could use these as surrounds. I bought another pair of these a few weeks back when newegg had them $80/each and am really enjoying them. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Polk-Audio-M...QAAOSwAPVZKHZY
Thanks man, really appreciate the lookout. Will check them out now. :-)
post #10 of 10 Old 09-05-2017, 05:40 PM

So I tried the coupon code and I think it has expired unfortunately. I've tried contacting Polk but they are out of office. I hope I didn't miss this one.

Btw MIX... someone not too far from me finally got back to me about his rbh i12 subwoofer.

I have already bought the jamo j110 as we discuss here and on slickdeals.net (thanks again)

Do you think it's worth the hassle of sending back the jamo, losing shipping and restocking costs, and getting the rbh i12 for 350$? Maybe he'll bite at 300$?

I really don't want to spend that much cash, but it was recommended to me a while back and I just couldn't bite even at the 420$ b-stock price.

Decisions decisions
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Great Found Deals

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page