FS Sim2 HT3000E T2 Lens Low Hours **Price Reduced AGAIN** - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 4 Old 12-18-2011, 06:42 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Club Gold

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 22
**Please note that this unit has the longer throw T2 lens. Check the following link for a screen size/throw calculator: Sim2 HT3000E**

I purchased this HT3000E for my theater a couple months ago but now want to go with a bigger screen than originally planned, and unfortunately the longer throw of this wonderful unit won't allow the screen size I want. It is in outstanding condition aesthetically and functionally, conservatively rated 8/10 - it just came back from Sim2 for a full check up and is in perfect working order. Less than 180 hours on the bulb.

This is one of the finest 1-chip DLP projectors available - it is super sharp with great ANSI contrast, which yields a finely detailed and crisp image that needs to be seen to be believed. It is also capable of putting out over 1,000 calibrated lumens and can easily support larger screens.

Included are the factory box (double boxed), remote, power cord, and lens shift adjustment tool. Buyer pays actual shipping (will be in the vicinity of $200 for ground shipping with insurance) and PayPal fees. Reasonable offers will be considered, local pickup to save on shipping costs OK as well. Thanks for looking!

There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 01-01-2012, 06:58 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Club Gold

**Please note that this unit has the longer throw T2 lens. Check the following link for a screen size/throw calculator: Sim2 HT3000E**

I purchased this HT3000E for my theater a couple months ago but now want to go with a bigger screen than originally planned, and unfortunately the longer throw of this wonderful unit won't allow the screen size I want. It is in outstanding condition aesthetically and functionally, conservatively rated 8/10 - it just came back from Sim2 for a full check up and is in perfect working order. Less than 180 hours on the bulb.

This is one of the finest 1-chip DLP projectors available - it is super sharp with great ANSI contrast, which yields a finely detailed and crisp image that needs to be seen to be believed. It is also capable of putting out over 1,000 calibrated lumens and can easily support larger screens.

Included are the factory box (double boxed), remote, power cord, and lens shift adjustment tool. Buyer pays actual shipping (will be in the vicinity of $200 for ground shipping with insurance) and PayPal fees. Reasonable offers will be considered, local pickup to save on shipping costs OK as well. Thanks for looking!

post #3 of 4 Old 01-29-2012, 08:49 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Club Gold

**Apparently my asking price keeps getting reset to zero. I'm asking $5499, not including PayPal or shipping fees.**

post #4 of 4 Old 05-06-2012, 01:39 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Club Gold

**Apparently my asking price keeps getting reset to zero. I'm asking $5099, not including PayPal or shipping fees.**

I purchased this HT3000E for my theater in September of 2011 but have gone with a bigger screen than originally planned, and unfortunately the longer throw of this wonderful unit won't allow the screen size I want. It is in outstanding condition aesthetically and functionally, conservatively rated 8/10 - it just came back from Sim2 for a full check up and is in perfect working order. Less than 180 hours on the bulb.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page