Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 4 Old 12-25-2011, 12:35 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Runco RS900 Projector.

I just bought this last week from a local dealer. It only has a few hundred hours and still under warranty. I don't think they have registered it yet so there is a chance they could register under your name to take over the Runco warranty.

When I viewed it in their show room it looked like a great projector. Its a year old at this point but it was a 10k projector before. This is a great opportunity to get a high end projector with high quality glass for a fraction of the price.

Im only selling this because I just bought the Runco LED projector and now Im stuck with two and can't return it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 01-22-2012, 01:11 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

This is a ad renewal. - Automated Post by VB Classifieds

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 4 Old 02-19-2012, 02:18 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

This is a ad renewal. - Automated Post by VB Classifieds

post #4 of 4 Old 03-18-2012, 04:51 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Price Reduced, must sell to have funds to finish basement! Its just been sitting in the box in my house Ive never used it.

Runco RS900 Projector.

I just bought this last week from a local dealer. It only has a few hundred hours and still under warranty. I don't think they have registered it yet so there is a chance they could register under your name to take over the Runco warranty.

When I viewed it in their show room it looked like a great projector. Its a year old at this point but it was a 10k projector before. This is a great opportunity to get a high end projector with high quality glass for a fraction of the price.

Im only selling this because I just bought the Runco LED projector and now Im stuck with two and can't return it.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page