post #1 of 1
05-31-2012, 11:27 PM
- Thread Starter
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: The OC
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Google has been making slow and somewhat quiet attempts to enter the Operating System space for a while. The last major concerted effort manifested as a new form of netbooks running the Google Chrome operating system dubbed Chromebooks. These new netbooks were supposed to be a huge hit, but haven't quite taken off yet. Samsung recently announced an upgrade to the Chromebook line as well as a twist on the Chromebook with a new offering called the Chromebox.
We also discuss:
- Light-Dims, sunglasses for your equipment!
- Amazon's new 'Never Before on DVD' store: More than 2,000 titles as on-demand discs
- LG 3D Sound Zooming and the LG BH9420PW system
- Dishtenna from DTV Green Dish is available nationwide
- Verizon doubled FiOS speeds to 300Mbps
- The new ATSC non-Real-Time standard
- TiVo had a Q1 net loss of $20.8 million
- Mitsubishi is now shipping their 2012 Rear-Projection TV line
and a lot more...listen now - mp3
Host, HDTV & Home Theater Podcast
Check it out at
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.