post #1 of 1
07-12-2012, 10:31 PM
- Thread Starter
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: The OC
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
The best way to cut the cord without giving up TV is to go the old fashioned route, put up an antenna and watch all the HDTV you want absolutely free. It’s amazing that the signals are still floating across the air free of charge, but they are. But what do you do if you’re too far away from the local broadcast tower to actually receive very many channels, if any? You may want to give the new DTV Green Dish, aka Dishtenna a try.
We also discuss:
- Netgear NeoTV Streaming Player (NTV200) $49.99
- Are 4-D movies the next big thing for U.S. theaters?
- NPD prediction that: HDTV shipments will decline in 2012
- DirecTV drops more than a dozen Viacom networks over fee dispute
- Judge denied injunction because Aereo is "likely lawful"
and a lot more...listen now - mp3
Braden RussellHost, HDTV & Home Theater PodcastCheck it out at www.htguys.com