post #1 of 1
08-30-2012, 11:09 PM
- Thread Starter
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: The OC
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
It's not as bad as it used to be. Sure we all made it through another Summer with almost nothing to watch on TV. But between Gordon Ramsay, USA Network, Netflix and Hulu, it wasn't all bad. But now it’s time to rejoice. Football is back, and in just a few short weeks all your favorite shows will be back on, and perhaps a few new ones will make it to your favorites list.
We also discuss:
- We are giving away an Oppo Digital BDP-95 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player
- Please support the MS Warriors dragon boat team, "fueled by inspiration"
- Check out the book How to Save Money and Energy by Christopher D Guebert from www.sourceofgreenenergy.com.
- Interesting chart on films in the theater to times released on DVD (reddit)
- Why do musicians have lousy hi-fis?
- How to disable Power-on 'pop-up' ads on Panasonic TVs
- Sony announced new Bravia KD-84X9005, 84-inch 4K TV at IFA - Available by March 2013
- Sony launches STR-DA5800ES home cinema AV receiver: true 4K output, 9.2 surround sound - It will upscale HD to 4K.
- Sony's VPL-HW50ES projector revealed at IFA, brings home 4K and 3D in October
and a lot more...listen now - mp3
Braden RussellHost, HDTV & Home Theater PodcastCheck it out at www.htguys.com