01-10-2013, 11:47 PM
- Thread Starter
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: The OC
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Another CES has come and gone. At the risk of being permanently banned, we've brought back everything we saw and did in Vegas to share it with everyone who couldn't be there. As with every CES, we saw some amazing things and some not so impressive ones as well. Big themes from this year were: 3D is waning, 4K (UltraHD) is emerging, and Plasma may be on the verge of a comeback.
We also discuss:
- Sony is Launching "Mastered in 4K" Blu-rays for UHDTV Upscaling
- HDMI Uncensored: Take a look under the hood
- TVs made in China may drive down prices in the U.S.
- Netflix Signs Streaming Deal for Warner TV Series
- Redbox Instant is aiming for 35 million subscribers
and a lot more...listen now - mp3
Braden RussellHost, HDTV & Home Theater PodcastCheck it out at www.htguys.com