post #1 of 1
08-22-2013, 11:18 PM
- Thread Starter
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: The OC
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
There was a lot of buzz a couple weeks back when Google announced the release of a new HDMI device called the Chromecast ($35). We werenâ€™t immune to the curiosity, so we ordered one. The popularity made them tough to get, but when ours finally arrived, we couldnâ€™t wait to see if it would live up to expectations. Weâ€™ll admit, we set our own expectations. Google didnâ€™t do much to hype it up. They simply said, here it is, at a very reasonable price, have at it.
We also discuss:
- TiVo's new â€˜Roamioâ€™ Family Of DVRs
- Netflix gets The Weinstein Company for its 2016 roster
- Is Google looking for an NFL Deal?
- Seven problems with current OLED televisions
- Harmony remote repairs at www.harmonyremoterepair.com
- ESPN might be open to Web-based TV services
and a lot more...listen now - mp3
Host, HDTV & Home Theater Podcast
Check it out at
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.