If you happen to be lucky enough to have budget for a new HDTV this Christmas, but still aren’t sure which one to buy, we’ve got you covered. We’re back with another annual edition of the HDTV buying guide. Staying true to form, we’re going to break the sets down into categories by screen size, just like we did last year.
We also discuss:
- Enter to Win a Push2TV and Kindle Fire HDX from the HT Guys and NETGEAR
- Report: Google preps a Nexus TV box for a launch in 2014
- NimbleTV launches in New York City, streams paid TV starting at $4 per month
- New Chromecast apps for the holiday
- TiVo CEO talks TV's evolution
- IHS: Streaming device shipments exceed 1.7 billion in 2013
- Dolby Labs has a bright idea for HDTV images
- Greenleaf Technology: Innovative media servers. Check them out!
- In the market for a receiver? Check out Anthem
- Mohu is having a 25% off sale. Code is "comeback"
and a lot more...listen now - mp3