June 20th - ATSC 2.0: Over the Air gets Better... But is it too late?
Before there was HDTV there was NTSC (National Television System Committee) or, as it was known by most people today, standard definition. That was the standard developed in 1941 and was in effect until it was superseded by ATSC (Advanced Television Systems Committee) which brought us high definition television - which in turn gave rise to this podcast!
We also discuss:
- Roku chief predicts an all-streaming TV future
- Tablet users prefer OTT apps to broadcast or cable apps
- YouTube will offer a subscription music-streaming service
- 14 tips for getting the best picture quality out of your TV
- Which TV sets can pass surround sound to a sound bar?
and a lot more...
listen now - mp3
Host, HDTV & Home Theater Podcast
Check it out at
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.