August 1st - Interview with Mohu CEO Mark Buff
Ara has the Mohu Sky HD antenna on his roof and is picking up signals from Los Angeles (55 miles) and San Diego (90 miles) away. Today we talk to the Mark Buff of Mohu about his company and the cutting edge technology they use, as well as the yet to be released, crowd funded Mohu Channels product.
We also discuss:
- Netflix surpasses 50 million subs, eyes overseas growth
- Price is still a barrier for Ultra HD
- LG's 105-inch 4K TV is here, if you can afford it
- Use All is Lost with Robert Redford to show off the sound in your home theater.
- J.D. Power: Samsung Leads HDTV Satisfaction Survey as Vizio Falls
and a lot more...
listen now - mp3
Braden RussellHost, HDTV & Home Theater PodcastCheck it out at www.htguys.com