December 12th - Projector Buying Guide 2014
We aren’t done spending your money yet. And we’re still loving every minute of it. This one hits really close to home; ever since we’ve made the move to front projection home theaters, we just sit around drooling over what our next projector might be. If you haven’t jumped into the front projector yet, maybe 2015 will be your year. And you can start it with a wonderful Merry Christmas to yourself. We each pick two projectors and one ultimate projector for those who may have more disposable income to play with.
We also discuss:
- UltraViolet awareness and satisfaction grows
- Vimeo Wades Into 4K Pool
- Netflix is hurting traditional TV ratings
- Amazon Instant Video Now Streaming 4K Content
- Future tech for early adopters
- Sony’s 2015 plan for Android TV revealed
- The Race Too Early to Call: Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV, Chromecast
- Netflix help: I get static or no audio on my Roku
and a lot more...
listen now - mp3
Braden RussellHost, HDTV & Home Theater PodcastCheck it out at www.htguys.com