June 13th - Sonos Playbar and Sub Review
We’ve reviewed multiple soundbars in the past, from a wide variety of companies, but we’ve never reviewed a Playbar. What is the difference between a soundbar and the Playbar by Sonos
? Quite a bit as it turns out. Knowing Sonos
we expected big things, and we weren’t disappointed in the slightest. The Playbar sells for $699 and the optional Sub for an additional $699.
We also discuss:
- Close to half of all U.S. households subscribe to Netflix, Amazon Prime or Hulu Plus
- Kaleidescape’s decade-long legal battle
- Chromecast usage drops in the U.S. as streaming media settles in
- Sony TV Sales Rise 30% as Viewers Ready for World Cup
- Soundgarden's Superunknown goes 'super surround sound'
- Before Aereo there was Zediva
and a lot more...
listen now - mp3
Braden RussellHost, HDTV & Home Theater PodcastCheck it out at www.htguys.com