Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Medina, Ohio USA
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Very good show, guys, but I have one question:
You both like the Harmony 880 controller and I need somerhing like it--as long as it does what I need it to do.
I have four controllers for my home theater and will be adding a 5th when I buy a PS3. But I want the master controller to do more than turn components on and off.
I also need it to:
1. Adjust the volume on the receiver and mute the sound on the TV.
2. Change audio modes on the receiver.
3. Make video enhancement changes to the TV.
4. Start, Pause, Stop, and Fast Forward movies.
5. Make on-the-fly adjustments to the output of the speakers.
Will the 880 do all these things in such a way that I can remember which buttons to push when I need to make adjustments to the sound and picture?
I am an SVS Subhuman.