I'm trying to find access to service menu and had tried following:
1) TV is off, press i+, 5, vol+ and switch on with remote
2) press the ´i+´, ´5´ and ´VOLUME -´ buttons all three together for 5 seconds. Then the INPUT button
3) One remote press one button after the next 'i+', '5', 'Analog'.
4) TV is on, left,right,mute,center button,mute,menu
but nothing works I hoped 26L4000 would be close to 32L4000. My remote is RM-ED014.
For sure, does "center" mean the round button in the center of left, right, up, down arrows? In my case TV responds to pressing this keys like I would press it individually. Does it depend on current signal source?
For KDL-26M4000-KDL-32M4000. Copy and paste from service manual.
Traditional Service Mode is not available in this chassis. The only option for service technicians is to reset all of the settings to the Factory Default from
the Self Diagnostic screen.
CAUTION: Resetting the TV to the Factory Defaults will over-write all customer settings. Before performing this reset, contact the customer to
determine what adjustments they have made. (take a picture !)
1. TV must be in standby mode. (Power off).
2. Press the following buttons on the Remote Commander within a second of each other:
DISPLAY Channel 5 Volume + TV POWER .
The Self Check list displays. This is the SAME as accessing Service Adjustments.
Results for all of the following diagnostic items are displayed at the bottom of the screen. No error has occurred if the screen displays a “0”.