Any projector calibrators in Lehigh Valley PA area to do a decent calibration on Z5? - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 4 Old 01-01-2009, 09:00 AM - Thread Starter

Location: Schnecksville, PA (near Allentown in Lehigh Valley)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hi All -
I have a Sanyo Z5 which I bought a few months ago. I've just been using the presets in my light controlled theater and the picture looks pretty good but I want to get the best image I can. I bought the DVE Blu-ray and really have a hard time understanding what the guy is trying to say in regards to all the test patterns. My present bulb in the Z5 is about 3200 hours but the image I think still looks good. I have a brand new sealed bulb which I haven't installed yet, awaiting the existing one to burn out (the light has been on to replace the bulb since I bought the PJ used a few months ago). I'd like to know if there is anyone in the LV Valley of PA (Allentown area) who would like to stop by my place and do a quick calibration of my Z5 using the DVE disc or other calibration disc for a fee of course that is reasonable. I don't wanna spend big bucks getting an ISF calibrator in since I may upgrade to a 1080p PJ next year anyways. Its just that I don't really know if the Z5 is "way" off or has a decent picture. Also, not sure if I should just put the new bulb in if I know I will definitely have A REALLY BETTER picture than I have right now, or just wait till it burns out. Any response and/or suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanx.
Dave
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 01-01-2009, 09:53 AM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 84
Greetings,

Contact Kevin Miller, Eliab Alvarez de la Campa, Eric Hedin, Jeff Meier, Chad Billheimer, Kevin McKee and Gregg Loewen.

Check this LIST for their contact info.

Need to find a Professional Calibrator? Click Here to PM me with your Display & City

Calibrator List - Pioneer ISFccc Interface

Calibration Reports - Pioneer

ControlCAL™
Designed by Calibrators for Calibrators™

No need to fumble through the Display's Menu with its Remote Control™

post #3 of 4 Old 01-02-2009, 10:32 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 293
I may be able to stop by and do a quickie (reduced price, without setting up the color meter) cal in about 2 weeks.
post #4 of 4 Old 12-18-2012, 04:35 AM

Liked: 10
Did you ever find someone to calibrate your projector? I live in slatington Pa just outside allentown and I just purchased an Optoma HD8600 projector I would like to have calibrated. Let me know. Thanks
Reply Display Calibration

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page