Originally Posted by zoyd
hmm...I don't know what you are asking. HCFR supports the following disk based gamma dependent patterns:
- AVHSD: primaries/secondaries saturation scans
- GCD: primaries/secondaries saturations scans and classic color checker
- MCD: primaries/secondaries saturation scans and classic color checker
- Ted's CMS calibration disk: primaries/secondaries saturation scans (Chromapure chapter), ColorCheck SG (CalMAN chapter)
- ColorChecker Classic of ChromaPure session of Ted's LightSpace CMS Calibration Disk.
Using my Calibration disk, If you navigate to the CalMAN's Session there is available a Chapter for 6-Point Near Black.
It contains the following patches:
0% Black (RGB Triplet: 16.16.16)
0.5% Gray (RGB Triplet: 17.17.17)
1% Gray (RGB Triplet: 18.18.18)
2% Gray (RGB Triplet: 20.20.20)
3% Gray (RGB Triplet: 23.23.23)
4% Gray (RGB Triplet: 25.25.25)
5% Gray (RGB Triplet: 27.27.27)
I saw that HCFR has Near Black measurements. (for 0/1/2/3/4/5 exept the 0.5%)
Can you confirm that the RGB Values of my patterns are matching the HCFR Color Engine's Calculations?
HCFR users have asked me about this and I have to confirm it before replying to them. Thanks.
Ted's LightSpace CMS Calibration Disk Free Version for Free Calibration Software: LightSpace DPS / CalMAN ColorChecker / HCFR
S/W: LightSpace CMS, SpaceMan ICC, SpaceMatch DCM, CalMAN 5, CalMAN RGB, ChromaPure, ControlCAL
V/P: eeColor 3D LUT Box -
P/G: DVDO AVLab TPG
Meters: JETI Specbos 1211, Klein K-10A, i1PRO2, i1PRO, SpectraCAL C6, i1D3, C5