Samsung LP51D550 3D 51´hdmi calibration failure - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 05-02-2012, 01:46 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hello everyone.
I hope you guys can help me with this problem. Well lets start from the begining. (Sorry for my english its not my native language) Well I have a Samsung PL51D550 plasma 3d de 51' This tv was ok until yesterday when I was about to play Silent hill 3D and the tv didn´t recognize the 3D. I try with movies and other games I´ve played before and the same thing happend. The option to change from 2D to 3D worked but the automatic 3D feature did not work. I read somewhere it can be repare reseting the tv and I did it but nothing happend. While I was in the menu service I looked that the hdmi calibration was "failure" and I thought maybe that was the problem (dummy me) so I calibrate the tv and a pink little square appear on the screen for 10 seconds maybe and then..... the tragedy began... My tv now has this pink color. I mean the parts that has to white are kind of white with pink, the black color is to strong and the brightness the same. I try changing the levels on the menu (the normal menu not the menu service) but its impossible. Even when I put the red on minimum the screen still show this pink and the brightness on full doesn´t fix the extremly dark. I just can´t calibrate the colors. I also tried to recalibrate the tv with this pattern of 8x8 chekerboard but didn´t work.
I know I shouldn´t touch it and I did it.
Does anyone know how to fix it? or if this terrible thing I did can be fix?
Thanks to everyone who try to help.
Reply Display Calibration

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page