Poblem with i1Display Pro - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

Old 06-08-2012, 02:07 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hi, I need some advice on this.
I bought the i1Display pro, 2 moths ago. Installed the software and made my first calibration with no problem at all.

Yesterday I finally got my EIZO ColorEdge dsiplay , so I wanted to calibrate it, but the problems started.
First the i1Profiler didnt recognize the i1Display . Then after plugin and unplugin the hardware, it did.

At that point I thought the problems were over but not. Everything were just fine until I ran the calibration test. It began ok, but 1 minute later, the test stopped and a messaged appeared "Unkown error" with a yellow exlamation mark and a red question mark.
So I tried to restart the software, then the PC, but then it didnt recognize it again!.

I repeated all the procees again with the same result, it crashed every time the calibration began, and then it didnt recognize the hrdware.

Ive already unistalled and re-installed everything.
I tried to look on the Device manager if something were in conflict with the USB drivers but everything seems to be right. I mean ther are no exclamation marks.

What can I do?
I have a PC W7 64bits
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-09-2012, 02:20 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Why do yo want to calibrate your ColorEdge with iProfiler?!

iProfiler does not use the internal LUT of the Eizo CG series.

You have to use the right software - like ColorNavigator, which you get free with your monitor or other software which does use the internal monitor LUT like Basiccolor, ....