How can i solve LCD TV - HDMI problem on PS3...tried almost all options... - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 07-11-2012, 01:29 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hi there,
im new to this (started login today 11-07-2012), but i´ve already learned so much just by reading this and other threads eek.gif

ok so , about a week ago my SAMSUNG LCD LE26B3501FW , just "broke up" with my ps3...

things i´ve tried:

-holding down ps3 power button five secs (second beep) goes to/from AV to HDMI were the screen:

" a new hdmi conection was found do you want to switch to it?" appears...

i choose yes and...black screen of death it goes...

well been to the place were i bougth my ps3 today, just to exclude the HDMI cable / PS3.

and it worked perfect in the shop...Ok so i am not activating Ps3 warranty...YET!

I realized it is the TV LCD so thats why i came to find these group threads.

the thing is now that i "know" how to fix IT ,

(acess the factory menu - info-menu-mute-power, and then go to hdmi calibration)

but still can´t see the display...I COULD use 720p lattice n0. 6 pattern signal or some chekered pattern like this one on PS3 but is to risky to do it from a black screen...i dont have no other equipment to use with...maybe with a dvd player or something- already put the "chekers" in a pen and visualized it in AV rolleyes.gif

but since the calibration must be done in the chanel/source it belongs i am in a dead end...

before going to the TV technical repair/calibration anyone has the Patience to reply...

any help would be nice TANKX smile.gif
Reply Display Calibration

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page