CalMan 5 Release Notes and Discussion - Page 107 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
 122Likes

post #3181 of 3183 Old Today, 05:49 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 652 Post(s)
Liked: 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodwound View Post
I think CM use the Argyll drivers. You need to change it back to use Xrite drivers. You can do this from Device Manager.
Thank you. Do you know if this will 'break it' in HCFR? Will I just need to toggle the drivers back and forth?

Living room: Sony 60NX720, Yamaha RX-V673, NHT Super One/Zero w/Ten Sub, Panasonic BDT230.
Current Man Cave: Samsung PN51F8500, Vizio S4251w-B4, Sony BDP-S5100, Darbee Darblet.
Future Man Cave: Sony VPL-HW40ES, Panamorph Phoenix. Patio: Epson 2040
Displays calibrated with HCFR, i1DisplayPro, and Colormunki Photo.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #3182 of 3183 Old Today, 06:15 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
Liked: 10
yes, you will need to toggle back and forth. But it's no big deal, you can do this on the fly without any restarting and the respective drivers don't get deleted when you switch. Just click rightclick and choose update driver/Browse my computer for driver software/Let me pick from.... and the compatible drivers should pop up.
post #3183 of 3183 Old Today, 08:08 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 652 Post(s)
Liked: 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodwound View Post
yes, you will need to toggle back and forth. But it's no big deal, you can do this on the fly without any restarting and the respective drivers don't get deleted when you switch. Just click rightclick and choose update driver/Browse my computer for driver software/Let me pick from.... and the compatible drivers should pop up.
Thank you. I will try this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Display Calibration

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page