You just beat me to posting the new Beta! Getting slower in my old age I guess?
Did include the numbers that wouldn't copy, to paste.
1. CalMAN 2017 R2 (5.8.2) requires updated maintenance as of September 2016.
2. CalMAN no longer deactivates itself when upgrading. Licenses at this point should remain stable.
If you are running CalMAN 5.7.2 or earlier, you will need to manually deactivate CalMAN before upgrading.
3. We've updated our method for calculating 3D LUTs. 3D LUTs will generally give better accuracy performance.
4. Added SDR AutoCal support for Samsung 2016 models which have the xlink plug.
Note - We cannot get the state of the DDC controls upon connection. Performing a full DDC reset in CalMAN will sync the DDC controls with the display.
Ultimate, Professional, Video Pro, Studio, ISF, Home Enthusiast, Control
5. Added support for the HDFury SDK. This enables the HDFury support without the need to copy and paste data from their software. It is listed under HDFury for the manufacturer. The old method is still there under AVTOPcontroller.
The driver for the HDFury needs to be installed for this to work properly. It can be downloaded from http://www.hdfury.com
Ultimate, Professional, Video Pro, ISF, Studio, ColorMatch, Home Enthusiast
6. Added support for the Konvision as a display and source.
7. Added support for the Konica Minolta CS-150
Ultimate, Professional, Video Pro, ISF, Studio, ColorMatch
8. Added support for the DataColor Spyder 5 to the ColorMatch license level.
9. Added options in CalMAN to select VideoForge PRO 4K resolutions and the Multiburst pattern
10. We've recently updated our digital signature cert. Microsoft SmartScreen may not automatically recognize the new cert for our company. This is temporary until everything updates on Microsoft's side.