Release Candidate: February 5, 2015
- Added "Include Black" option in AutoCal Adjustments checkbox. This is available under the Workflow Advanced Options tab and is saved with the workflow. With this box unchecked, CalMAN will not adjust absolute black in calibrations, but custom black level targets may still be set within the workflow.
- Added "Points Remaining" indicator to progress windows for point-based 3D LUT calibrations.
- Enthusiast License Only: added new History runtype that allows users to display multiple readings on the same chart.
- Added LCD LED Blue/Green colorimeter tables for X-Rite i1Display Pro (OEM and retail).
- Added madTPG support to CalMAN Control license as a pattern generator.
- Changed default setting for input and output on the DVDO TPG to "Limited." This assures the output levels of the device are not compressed.
- CalMAN support for madVR pattern generator and 3D LUTs now requires version 0.87.14 of the madVR software.
- Computer monitor workflows now default to full PC levels (0-255) for compatibility with the sRGB gamma standard.
- CalMAN now writes 3D LUT/profile files directly to the hard drive previous to writing the files to 3D LUT hardware.
- Resolve an issue that would cause CalMAN to crash or stop during a 3D LUT calibration or LUT retargeting.
- Resolved an issue that prevented workflow charts from updating properly.
- Resolved an issue that prevented CalMAN from writing 1D LUTs to EIZO CX models.
- Resolved an issue that caused CalMAN to crash when connecting to the SpectraCal C3 colorimeter.
- Corrected luminance scaling issue in meter profiles.
- Resolved an issue with CalMAN PC levels for the DVDO TPG.
- Resolved an issue with data plotting for charts with a filtered data set. This was especially noticeable on CIE charts during 3D LUT calibrations.
- Reduced discontinuities in the whiter-than-white (WTW) region of a 3D LUT when profiling to reference white (235).