CalMan 5 Release Notes and Discussion - Page 99 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
post #2941 of 2941 Unread Today, 02:18 AM
AVS Special Member
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 446 Post(s)
Liked: 849
Originally Posted by <^..^>Smokey Joe View Post
My version 1211 has the Bluetooth wireless and internal battery plus an external power pack, but also powers/charges off usb. This appears to isolate the device from USB supply problems.
The Bluetooth version if 1211 is working only with JETI's software, correct? It's very useful when you need to calibrate DCI projectors of commercial cinemas, to place the JETI at the middle of the cinema and do the adjustments from the room where the projector is located.

For 1211 (USB edition) JETI is offering as an extra accessory a dedicated isolated power supply.

Ted's LightSpace CMS Calibration Disk Free Version for Free Calibration Software: LightSpace DPS / CalMAN ColorChecker / HCFR
S/W: LightSpace CMS, SpaceMan ICC, SpaceMatch DCM, CalMAN 5, CalMAN RGB, ChromaPure, ControlCAL
V/P: eeColor 3D LUT Box - P/G: DVDO AVLab TPG
Meters: JETI Specbos 1211, Klein K-10A, i1PRO2, i1PRO, SpectraCAL C6, i1D3, C5
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Reply Display Calibration

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page